There are 196 users in the forums

Which former Niner would you want back?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Brandon Lloyd...he's having an outstanding season on an awful Denver team. He's catching everything in sight and has fulfilled the promise the Niners thought he had, but gave up on. Our WR's haven't exactly been lighting it up this year...
He was the leading receiver on the team when they gave up on him.
Originally posted by bracus:
We need a change of pace. Which current NFL player would you want back?

For me it's Harvey Dahl. Man we screwed up on that one.

During the Falcons-49ers match-up on October 11, 2009, Dahl and San Francisco head coach Mike Singletary got into a spat on the field where Singletary told Dahl, "You better be happy you didn't play back in my day! If I could see you on the field!..." to which Dahl replied, "Suit up,then!". This only infuriated Singletary more, and Singletary actually spat on Dahl. TV cameras did not pick this up though, and the NFL is still investigating.
Originally posted by Ninerfan81:
Originally posted by BasharCali49:
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Makes me feel queezy saying this, but Brandon Lloyd might actually be turning out finally.

I still remember the days of Alex throwing all over the field to Antonio Bryant...uh those were the days. Oh and Nolan made statement with him and let him go after the DUI.....proving Nolan's ego was bigger than the needs of the Team.

http://youtu.be/KX-1RoWiJk8

Watch this video and you'll see Alex had something but has clearly lost "it" with all the bs he's been through....when Norv left it was all over.

yes!
Originally posted by Trajik1:
Originally posted by bracus:
We need a change of pace. Which current NFL player would you want back?

For me it's Harvey Dahl. Man we screwed up on that one.

During the Falcons-49ers match-up on October 11, 2009, Dahl and San Francisco head coach Mike Singletary got into a spat on the field where Singletary told Dahl, "You better be happy you didn't play back in my day! If I could see you on the field!..." to which Dahl replied, "Suit up,then!". This only infuriated Singletary more, and Singletary actually spat on Dahl. TV cameras did not pick this up though, and the NFL is still investigating.

Link? Wish he would've done that while he was here.
Eddie Debartolo
Originally posted by WillisToHOF:
Julian Peterson for the sake of competition and possibly bringing the best outa Lawson or one of the other OLB's.
Ronald Fields same but mostly to compete with RJF.

oh oh and who can forget about Mike Rumph

When I went to the game two weeks ago I saw a woman in a Rumph jersey, and I just about gave her a ill-tempered history lesson.
Share 49ersWebzone