LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 136 users in the forums

Which former Niner would you want back?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Julian Peterson & Andre Carter

How did I forget about those 2? I think we miss Andre Carter more because he was the last player on the 49ers to rack double digit sacks.
SHAUN HILL
I'll pick a player that we can actually get. I want T.O. back!!!!!!!!!
yikes

Justin Smiley
Brandon Lloyd
Andre Carter

were terry donahue picks

Julian Peterson the last Bill Walsh draft

Michael Robinson
Ronald Fields

Nolan era picks

overall though the 49ers big problem has been BAD drafting the last 10 years.
some good players--but they don't mesh together---why we need a football wise GM with a plan to build a winner.
Brandon Lloyd...he's having an outstanding season on an awful Denver team. He's catching everything in sight and has fulfilled the promise the Niners thought he had, but gave up on. Our WR's haven't exactly been lighting it up this year...
Andre Carter, cause we dont have a pass rush
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
SHAUN HILL
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Mike Holmgren.

Yes! This!! Make it happen Jed!
Originally posted by BasharCali49:
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Makes me feel queezy saying this, but Brandon Lloyd might actually be turning out finally.

I see Brandon Lloyd as more of a fluke. He was decent on the 49ers and then he sucked royally on the Redskins and the Bears. He goes to Denver and he starts playing like Randy Moss? WTF @*#(@()#(@#()@!!!!

I would have to agree with you about Lloyd being a fluke, but good for him that he's finding success in Denver. I thought we got a good deal for trading him - don't quote me but I thought we got a third and a fourth from Washington.
Makes me feel queezy saying this, but Brandon Lloyd might actually be turning out finally.

Queezy! LOL

I see Brandon Lloyd as more of a fluke. He was decent on the 49ers and then he sucked royally on the Redskins and the Bears. He goes to Denver and he starts playing like Randy Moss? WTF @*#(@()#(@#()@!!!!

yeah Brandon Lloyd is WAY past that point. you cant second guess that one at all. He was an awful, awful WR until this season. we let him go like what, 5-6 years ago? he just found a niche in Denver. he has good chemistry with Kyle Orton, and he gets maybe the most targets of any NFL WR. they try and force him the ball 10+ times a game.
Arnaz Battle. Not that he was great but just so he wouldn't be playing for a winning team while we still suck! For that matter any former 49er playing on a winning team should still be here as miserable with the team as I am. Jerks!
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bracus:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by bracus:
Originally posted by AiNoKea:
Terrell Owens.

I want no part of that guy. His drops alone make me pull my hair out, let alone his locker room killing skills.

Yeah it would suck to have a HOF WR on this team again

Your right, cause that HOF WR has done so much. With all those Superbowl rings and all. Nevermind the fact he complains with good QBs. He woulda been fine with Alex.

The game of Football is played with 22 players violently smashing into eachother physically for 3 hours a week.......and we're cringing at dropped passes and complaints? Yikes. What happens when it rains in your town?
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

yeah Brandon Lloyd is WAY past that point. you cant second guess that one at all. He was an awful, awful WR until this season. we let him go like what, 5-6 years ago? he just found a niche in Denver. he has good chemistry with Kyle Orton, and he gets maybe the most targets of any NFL WR. they try and force him the ball 10+ times a game.

What are Lloyd's numbers since Josh McDaniels has been fired?
Originally posted by forty9ers:
i went to high school with harvey dahl, played football with him...

Ah....a Fallon guy
Share 49ersWebzone