LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

Which former Niner would you want back?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ArmchairQB:
Joe Montana. Even at his age he'd be the best QB on our roster.

current nfl player ftw
Originally posted by BasharCali49:
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Makes me feel queezy saying this, but Brandon Lloyd might actually be turning out finally.

I see Brandon Lloyd as more of a fluke. He was decent on the 49ers and then he sucked royally on the Redskins and the Bears. He goes to Denver and he starts playing like Randy Moss? WTF @*#(@()#(@#()@!!!!

Lazy, yes. Fluke, NO. If you've watched him, he's a legit number 1 target. I thought fluke at first but still picked him up. He has to be top 3 in receiving this year.
Originally posted by BasharCali49:
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Makes me feel queezy saying this, but Brandon Lloyd might actually be turning out finally.

I see Brandon Lloyd as more of a fluke. He was decent on the 49ers and then he sucked royally on the Redskins and the Bears. He goes to Denver and he starts playing like Randy Moss? WTF @*#(@()#(@#()@!!!!

I disagree with that, if you look at the numbers he was just coming into his own in 2005 and then we let him go because he couldn't block. Thanks Nolan! With the Redskins and Bears he was either hurt or had Rex Grossman throwing to him.

I still remember the days of Alex throwing all over the field to Antonio Bryant...uh those were the days. Oh and Nolan made statement with him and let him go after the DUI.....proving Nolan's ego was bigger than the needs of the Team.

http://youtu.be/KX-1RoWiJk8

Watch this video and you'll see Alex had something but has clearly lost "it" with all the bs he's been through....when Norv left it was all over.
[ Edited by Ninerfan81 on Dec 23, 2010 at 9:25 AM ]
Julian Peterson & Andre Carter
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
DeSean Jackson

I know he was never a Niner but DA***IT he should have been...

when they took Kentwan Balmer of him I about had a heart attack then when they took Chilo over him...

Aaron Rodgers to DeSean Jackson it was supposed to be our destiny, people!

None of those are former 49ers.

-9fA
Terrell Owens.
MROB, he was a decent backup for Gore and a great special teams player
Originally posted by AiNoKea:
Terrell Owens.

I want no part of that guy. His drops alone make me pull my hair out, let alone his locker room killing skills.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
DeSean Jackson

I know he was never a Niner but DA***IT he should have been...

when they took Kentwan Balmer of him I about had a heart attack then when they took Chilo over him...

Aaron Rodgers to DeSean Jackson it was supposed to be our destiny, people!

None of those are former 49ers.

-9fA

what do you mean it could of been Tom Brady to Andre Johnson/Calvin Johnson/insert any other player

Originally posted by CVNINER:
MROB, he was a decent backup for Gore and a great special teams player

At the time with the backfield that we had with Norris, Gore, Westbrook and Dixon, it really was time to part ways with Robinson. Had I known that we would utilise the backups so rarely, it probably was the wrong decision in hindsight. However, Robinson was far from a "decent backup for Gore."

-9fA

Originally posted by bracus:
Terrell Owens.

I want no part of that guy. His drops alone make me pull my hair out, let alone his locker room killing skills.

Yeah it would suck to have a HOF WR on this team again
We need a change of pace. Which current NFL player would you want back?

For me it's Harvey Dahl. Man we screwed up on that one.

was thinkn harvey dahl soon as i saw the threads title
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Terrell Owens.

Yeah it would suck to have a HOF WR on this team again

Your right, cause that HOF WR has done so much. With all those Superbowl rings and all. Nevermind the fact he complains with good QBs. He woulda been fine with Alex.
T.O
  • Veteran
T.O with a psychologist.
Share 49ersWebzone