LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Which former Niner would you want back?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We need a change of pace. Which current NFL player would you want back?

For me it's Harvey Dahl. Man we screwed up on that one.
Joe Montana. Even at his age he'd be the best QB on our roster.
DeSean Jackson

I know he was never a Niner but DA***IT he should have been...

when they took Kentwan Balmer of him I about had a heart attack then when they took Chilo over him...

Aaron Rodgers to DeSean Jackson it was supposed to be our destiny, people!
Thomas Clayton
  • dj43
Originally posted by bracus:

...and Kyle Kosier, also a starter who has played well.

Justin Smiley. Even when injured, he was playing better than the RG position has been since he was allowed to walk.

...but we don't need guards on this team...any old reject will work just fine. Don't spend money on guards.
Originally posted by ArmchairQB:

You do know that quarterbacks have to run and that they get hit, right?
Makes me feel queezy saying this, but Brandon Lloyd might actually be turning out finally.
Originally posted by fandemonium:
Originally posted by ArmchairQB:

You do know that quarterbacks have to run and that they get hit, right?

I see our quarterbacks run on every pass play...a roll out to the right and then fire the ball down the sideline out of bounds and 10 feet above everyone's heads. It happens so often it's our bread and butter play. We must practice it a lot.
i went to high school with harvey dahl, played football with him...
Julian Peterson for the sake of competition and possibly bringing the best outa Lawson or one of the other OLB's.
Ronald Fields same but mostly to compete with RJF.

oh oh and who can forget about Mike Rumph

Originally posted by bigmur49:
Makes me feel queezy saying this, but Brandon Lloyd might actually be turning out finally.

Waiver Wire pickup of the year! Won me $650 in my fantasy league.
Bill Walse
Originally posted by dj43:

Justin Smiley. Even when injured, he was playing better than the RG position has been since he was allowed to walk.

...but we don't need guards on this team...any old reject will work just fine. Don't spend money on guards.

Man tell me how do we let 3 offensive lineman who are better than the sorry asses we have leave our team???????????????? McCloughan/Nolan were the worst judges of talent I swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like b***hslapping them!
Originally posted by dj43:

You can thank dumbass McCloughan and Nolan for those moves. That pisses me off how we let three quality olineman go so easily when we had nobody good to replace them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by bigmur49:

I see Brandon Lloyd as more of a fluke. He was decent on the 49ers and then he sucked royally on the Redskins and the Bears. He goes to Denver and he starts playing like Randy Moss? WTF @*#(@()#(@#()@!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone