There are 225 users in the forums

poor troy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
ok i am like most people when it come to troy smith we simple dont know what kind of qb he might be then after pulling a singletary i review the film , the negative is he came into camp late , he does not know the playbook system and most importantly he there is no coach consistent to where he can keep learning as the starter , my question is how can next year a rookie qb be able to lead this franchise ,
  • fly15
  • Veteran
3 2 1
Originally posted by crabtree15:
ok i am like most people when it come to troy smith we simple dont know what kind of qb he might be then after pulling a singletary i review the film , the negative is he came into camp late , he does not know the playbook system and most importantly he there is no coach consistent to where he can keep learning as the starter , my question is how can next year a rookie qb be able to lead this franchise ,

so how many retarded threads does this genius get to post before someone puts a stop to it? just curious?
um, what?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

My answer is next year can how a rookie qb franchise this lead...

• boast
  • Hella Fame

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

that reminds me: where the hell has BuzzB been?
[ Edited by rxrunner on Dec 22, 2010 at 8:56 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone