LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

New Coach New QB in 2011

Shop Find 49ers gear online
WE HIRE MARTY MORNHINWEG ( CURRENT OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES) AS OUR NEW COACH AND SIGN DONOVAN McNABB ONCE RELEASED BY WASHINGTON AND SIGN A GOOD CENTER AND GUARD IN FREE AGENCY TO GO WITH STALLEY, IUPATI, AND DAVIS. DRAFT A CB IN THE 1ST RD. AND WERE READY!
[ Edited by AirJordanXI on Dec 21, 2010 at 11:58 PM ]
Originally posted by AirJordanXI:
WE HIRE MARTY MORNHINWEG AS OUR NEW COACH AND SIGN DONOVAN McNABB ONCE RELEASED BY WASHINGTON AND SIGN A GOOD CENTER AND GUARD IN FREE AGENCY TO GO WITH STALLEY, IUPATI, AND DAVIS. DRAFT A CB IN THE 1ST RD. AND WERE READY!

LIKE OMG TOTALLY! IT IS SOOOOO WORTH THE CAPS LOCK. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE HAD YOU NOT PUT THIS ALL IN CAPS! YOU ARE SO COOL I THINK I WILL CALL YOU COOLO.
WE HIRE MARTY MORNHINWEG AS OUR NEW COACH AND SIGN DONOVAN McNABB ONCE RELEASED BY WASHINGTON AND SIGN A GOOD CENTER AND GUARD IN FREE AGENCY TO GO WITH STALLEY, IUPATI, AND DAVIS. DRAFT A CB IN THE 1ST RD. AND WERE READY!

Nice quick fix !.., If we dont get McNabb, I'd try and get Kolb.., also a mauler like Harvey Dahl at RG. New Orleans also has a few C/G available in FA.. However, whoever we get at coach will probably get OL, QB's, role players, etc. , so if it's Morhinweg, it'll probably be a lot of Eagle Offensive FA's..
Originally posted by toppdogg32:

Nice quick fix !.., If we dont get McNabb, I'd try and get Kolb.., also a mauler like Harvey Dahl at RG. New Orleans also has a few C/G available in FA.. However, whoever we get at coach will probably get OL, QB's, role players, etc. , so if it's Morhinweg, it'll probably be a lot of Eagle Offensive FA's..

Would not mind kolb but im sure philly will want a 1st rounder for him that philly O seems to turn any QB into a star
Originally posted by YungAce:

Is that andy reid on the left and mornhinweg on the right?
CAPS LOCK WEDNESDAY?

[img=null]

Would not mind kolb but im sure philly will want a 1st rounder for him that philly O seems to turn any QB into a star

yea i would really like to see this. I think that kolb is going to be a good qb some day. also im not quite sure it would have to take a 1st rounder to get him. i think you would be able to get him for a 2nd or even maybe a 3rd, because isnt next year the last year in his contract with philly? and they are gonna stick with vick so may want to try and get something out of kolb before he is a FA
Originally posted by louis87:

yea i would really like to see this. I think that kolb is going to be a good qb some day. also im not quite sure it would have to take a 1st rounder to get him. i think you would be able to get him for a 2nd or even maybe a 3rd, because isnt next year the last year in his contract with philly? and they are gonna stick with vick so may want to try and get something out of kolb before he is a FA

Well that goes against everything I have heard but if you are right I would pony up a third for him

I want to ask Airjordan, why does he have us taking a FA center? Baas is doing ok and Heitmann may well be back next year. A draftee for the future I could understand. Right now some pass rush would seem a higher priority.
[ Edited by English on Dec 22, 2010 at 1:27 AM ]
brool story co
Share 49ersWebzone