LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 425 users in the forums

Sing: "This is just the beginning..."

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
I hope "this is just the beginning" of sing wearing his headset with the mouthpiece down, looks fing retarded with it up all game. Obvious that he does nothing on the sidelines, if he is never talking to anyone.

the only thing he does is stand on the sidelines with his arms crossed and a deer in the headlights look on his face. His entire demeanor just screams "I'm clueless"
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
I hope "this is just the beginning" of sing wearing his headset with the mouthpiece down, looks fing retarded with it up all game. Obvious that he does nothing on the sidelines, if he is never talking to anyone.

the only thing he does is stand on the sidelines with his arms crossed and a deer in the headlights look on his face. His entire demeanor just screams "I'm clueless"

that plus all his clapping is annoying, almost more annoying than nate clements getting destroyed every other play.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
i think he'll be back
this is the end...beautiful friend, the end
sing's like that guy at the party that you try to kick out so you lie to him and tell him there's too many people. but... he finds his way back in right after
Originally posted by jrg:
i think he'll be black

That's racist!
Originally posted by rxrunner:

Lol that's on me!
[img=null]
I would even give up P. Willis for a good head coach.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
It just dawned on me, and I've never really liked singletary, I've wanted him gone alllllll season.

But there's just one way to describe singletary...wears sunglasses at night with no eye problem and no idea what he is doing. He get simply out coached and really has no motivating skills that I've seen.

When it's all said and done

he's just a douchebag. Plain and Simple. Singletary is a douchebag. Maybe everyone has different meanings for what douchebag means to them and their friends, but someone who thinks they're really tight but are actually huge tools and don't even know it, or refuse to accept it and still try to be really tight are just plain old douchebags. Look at how he b*tches at refs all game like he knows what he's doing. He fits that description perfectly. Really nice guy, just is the douche of all coaches.

IMO anyone who can't see this doesn't like watching decent football.

Yep, considering how the team has regressed since last year, and this guy sounds like all talk, with much of it sounding like nonsense...I'm thinking douchebag.

Singletary may be right...it is just the beginning...the beginning of the end of his regime, hopefully. IMHO, the worst thing that could happen is for the Niners to uncharacteristically win their last two games and make the playoffs. That happenstance (word-of-the-day) could lead Jed to back away from firing Singletary...and that would NOT be a good thing. I won't go into all the reasons Singletary needs to go...that's been very well documented for some time in this forum. I'm also not anxious to see this team get blown out in the first rd of the playoffs...that wouldn't move this franchise forward...rather, it would merely prove they're not really playoff-worthy. So, I'm hoping the Rams win Sunday...because that would put an end to this playoff silliness and dramatically increase the chances Jed will do the right thing and hire a new regime.
Originally posted by boriken_9er:
Originally posted by carlgo:
This was the teaser for an interview with Sing after the Warrior game last night, maybe on Chronicle Live. It sure sounded scary, like he knew he would be back, but I had to leave and couldn't wait around to watch it.

Did anyone see that interview, and what was actually said? Thanks.

You expect to talk about how he will be fired after the season is over? It is just some more Singletary gibberish.

Gibberish? Or is it confidence that the Niners Ownership will make the decision to go another year? Singletary is not a dumb guy...it should make you nervous that ownership is more committed than you realize...I know that sounds crazy. Doesnt it make sense that if Singletary knew he was about to be run out of town that he would be in shut down mode so as not to upset the next potential team? Remember, just what are the Yorks thinking? Their track record is not exemplary when it comes to making sound football decisions.
Let me complete the thread title for you:

....of the end!
"IF" he does return i advise you fellow Faithful

DO NOT RENEW YOUR SEASON TICKETS NEXT SEASON U ARE JUST GOING TO GIVE IN TO THE F*CKEN DORKS & THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY FOR ANOTHER LOST SEASON NEXT YEAR

IF HE COMES BACK I WONT WATCH A GAME PERIOD NEXT YEAR

i already committed not support them financially now ill go a little further by not supporting them at all next year if they bring back that FOOL.

when things clear in niner land ill be glad to jump aboard once again

im sick of tired of this bulls#it

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
"IF" he does return i advise you fellow Faithful

DO NOT RENEW YOUR SEASON TICKETS NEXT SEASON U ARE JUST GOING TO GIVE IN TO THE F*CKEN DORKS & THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY FOR ANOTHER LOST SEASON NEXT YEAR

IF HE COMES BACK I WONT WATCH A GAME PERIOD NEXT YEAR

i already committed not support them financially now ill go a little further by not supporting them at all next year if they bring back that FOOL.

when things clear in niner land ill be glad to jump aboard once again

im sick of tired of this bulls#it

Looks like some seat just opened!
Share 49ersWebzone