There are 253 users in the forums

Sing: "This is just the beginning..."

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He may well be back. People underestimate this possibility.

Not after we lose to the Rams on Sunday which is going to happen.

No this team is gonna win.

Everythime you want the niners to win a game they just lose, and when you want them to lose they f**king win it! -This franchise is doomed.
It just dawned on me, and I've never really liked singletary, I've wanted him gone alllllll season.

But there's just one way to describe singletary...wears sunglasses at night with no eye problem and no idea what he is doing. He get simply out coached and really has no motivating skills that I've seen.

When it's all said and done

he's just a douchebag. Plain and Simple. Singletary is a douchebag. Maybe everyone has different meanings for what douchebag means to them and their friends, but someone who thinks they're really tight but are actually huge tools and don't even know it, or refuse to accept it and still try to be really tight are just plain old douchebags. Look at how he b*tches at refs all game like he knows what he's doing. He fits that description perfectly. Really nice guy, just is the douche of all coaches.
Eddie D "He's Gone!"
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Eddie D "He's Gone!"

What you talking about, Willis.

Originally posted by DynastyChile:
It just dawned on me, and I've never really liked singletary, I've wanted him gone alllllll season.

But there's just one way to describe singletary...wears sunglasses at night with no eye problem and no idea what he is doing. He get simply out coached and really has no motivating skills that I've seen.

he's just a douchebag. Plain and Simple. Singletary is a douchebag. Maybe everyone has different meanings for what douchebag means to them and their friends, but someone who thinks they're really tight but are actually huge tools and don't even know it, or refuse to accept it and still try to be really tight are just plain old douchebags. Look at how he b*tches at refs all game like he knows what he's doing. He fits that description perfectly. Really nice guy, just is the douche of all coaches.

• bfree
  • Veteran
Originally posted by danman49:
The problems will continue until we get a new coach. We can't figure out who our QB is yet again this week. Alex knows the "entire playbook" but so does the opposing defense. I've got a copy of it right here:

That is San Diego's playbook....
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

IMO anyone who can't see this doesn't like watching decent football.
Originally posted by bfree:
Originally posted by danman49:
The problems will continue until we get a new coach. We can't figure out who our QB is yet again this week. Alex knows the "entire playbook" but so does the opposing defense. I've got a copy of it right here:

That is San Diego's playbook....

is that techmo superbowl.i loved that game
Originally posted by area49:
He may well be back. People underestimate ths possibility.

Exactly. Remember, these are the YORKS.

I could absolutely see him back. When the Yorks figure out how much dead money they have to pay him they will want no part of that.

How much dead money will they have next year if they keep Singletary ab no fans show up for the games?

Originally posted by rudedog:
Originally posted by area49:
He may well be back. People underestimate ths possibility.

Exactly. Remember, these are the YORKS.

I could absolutely see him back. When the Yorks figure out how much dead money they have to pay him they will want no part of that.

How much dead money will they have next year if they keep Singletary ab no fans show up for the games?

People will show up to games regardless, thats why Sing is still the coach.
I think he should be back but as our starting lb
Originally posted by BlackGoat:
I think he should be back but as our starting lb

Nahhh.... He can go work at the movie theatre down the road since he likes watching film so much.
Did anyone see the actual interview, or get a report of it? We are all reading tea leaves here and it might be useful to know exactly what he said, and how he said it.

I am afraid that the Yorks will keep him if there is any pretense of success at all and ruin this franchise for years to come.
I hope "this is just the beginning" of sing wearing his headset with the mouthpiece down, looks fing retarded with it up all game. Obvious that he does nothing on the sidelines, if he is never talking to anyone.
Share 49ersWebzone