LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Sunday...look for me...IM READY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
you should hold up a SF Giants sign!
Originally posted by maximill15:
you should hold up a SF Giants sign!

yeah right
I'll be looking.

You should put a small 49erswebzone url on the bottom of the poster, and represent your crew too.
have a big A$$ sign with... JRG
Originally posted by ace8016:
I will look for you and I am in agreement with you. I don't care what our record is. We lost some hard fought games and that record could be way better!!! It is what it is and I go by the saying of "Any giving Sunday"!!!!!

AMEN!!!

Let's GOOOOOO NIIIIIIIIIINERS!!!
Originally posted by jrg:
I'll be the guy with the "All I want for Christmas is a 49ers playoff" sign guy

LETS GO 49ers!!!!

Dude I'm happy for you. I was so stoked last week when the Niners came to my home too bad the end was what it was...

But sunday it's all NIIIIINERS! We can do this, I'll be lookin for you :)

Let's go 40NINERS, the west is ours...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I'll be looking.

You should put a small 49erswebzone url on the bottom of the poster, and represent your crew too.

Let's get serious here...

You get in the fu*king playoffs, you have a shot at a Super Bowl run. WTF? Why do you guys think we don't believe there? We can do this s**t if we find the chemistry. Fuc* it. Let's get in and at least make an attempt. Cmon fellow 9er fans...let's get together and make a run! Let's rock and roll! Yeah! Get your s**t together and become one and let's do this baby! KEEP THE FUC*KING FAITH 9ER FAITHFUL! YEAH!
Yeah, let's do this s**t, web zone. We can do anything since we're the ones playing!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I'll be cheering my ass off.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=150187

Yay another one of these threads
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

http://www.jungledrops.com/drops/Mark%20Madson%20-%20Yeah.mp3
Originally posted by RedAndGold4Life:
Let's get serious here...

You get in the fu*king playoffs, you have a shot at a Super Bowl run. WTF? Why do you guys think we don't believe there? We can do this s**t if we find the chemistry. Fuc* it. Let's get in and at least make an attempt. Cmon fellow 9er fans...let's get together and make a run! Let's rock and roll! Yeah! Get your s**t together and become one and let's do this baby! KEEP THE FUC*KING FAITH 9ER FAITHFUL! YEAH!

What makes you think that all of the sudden our secondary will be able to stop the pass game, our d line will be able to get pressure, or Alex Smith will be able to become accurate?
Share 49ersWebzone