There are 214 users in the forums

marty mornhinweg for coach and trade for kolb qb

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I agree that Kolb could be the QB.. but I prefer as HC Gruden, Billick or Holmgreen
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
Seriously...Where the F did all this Marty Mornhinweg talk come from? Because of Vick?? You can't be serious. Thanks god that he will NEVER be on our radar.

If this is a 49ers fan idea of what the future should look like...

Mega Facepalm.

you can mega facepalm the last 7years.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rob28:
Seriously...Where the F did all this Marty Mornhinweg talk come from? Because of Vick?? You can't be serious. Thanks god that he will NEVER be on our radar.

Mega Facepalm.

you can mega facepalm the last 7years.

______

And with Morhinweg we'll all be facepalming for the next 7 years. He is not the future. Think bigger.

Mega Facepalm.
c'mon kid who are your owners, the yorks, and what exactly is the climate here in sfo for potential hc's, poor at best. these owners i hope will go after the aforementioned big fish but if they try and fail, then i could digest someone that plays our football as well as a lot of fans. most successful franchises have identities and we had ours too for over twenty years until we abandoned it. i got steeler fans ribbing me bout this all the time. we got too many internet og's on this site talking cute wit dudes they don't know. either u can agree or disagree but tough talking on the web ain't necessary, please use some civility. now it ain't gotta b morninhweg but we gotta get something in here our fans gonna accept
Kolb would be the best option for QB--I don't care what we have to give up to get the guy. Bring in a good offensive-minded head coach and keep Troy Smith as a backup and say goodbye to the Alex Smith experiment. Problem here is that the Dorks won't pay good money for a good HC (Gruden, Harbaugh, Cower) or have the sense to put together a deal to land Kolb. Worst yet, if there's no CBA in place by the end of the season we might still be stuck with you-know-who
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Mega Facepalm.
c'mon kid who are your owners, the yorks, and what exactly is the climate here in sfo for potential hc's, poor at best. these owners i hope will go after the aforementioned big fish but if they try and fail, then i could digest someone that plays our football as well as a lot of fans. most successful franchises have identities and we had ours too for over twenty years until we abandoned it. i got steeler fans ribbing me bout this all the time. we got too many internet og's on this site talking cute wit dudes they don't know. either u can agree or disagree but tough talking on the web ain't necessary, please use some civility. now it ain't gotta b morninhweg but we gotta get something in here our fans gonna accept

______

Jed needs to sell season tickets and buy a new stadium this offseason.

For better or worse, Jed will make a big splash. He has to. He has zero option. Morhinweg does not belong.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
For a guy who opts to play defense first on an overtime game...............I say go get someone else!
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Mega Facepalm.

______

Jed needs to sell season tickets and buy a new stadium this offseason.

For better or worse, Jed will make a big splash. He has to. He has zero option. Morhinweg does not belong.

true morninghweg ain't a big enough or even sensible splash when trying to build a new stadium
Originally posted by obx49:
Kolb, Childress for OC, and Gruden as HC.

Ooh, There's an idea.

if we fire singletary, we should go after gruden and when washington gets rid of mcnabb we should go after him. even if we dont fire singlrtary we should still go after mcnabb and have troy smith as backup and say bye to alex
Originally posted by boast:
first, this does not belong in NT.

second, Kolb is going to cost a 1st and 3rd. f**k that!

But why not? I would do that trade in a heartbeat, won't give it a second thought because I know what I'm getting with Kolb. He's proven, ready and hungry.

Chicago did it with Denver and look how that's turned out in Chicago. Over the past few years for as many top drafted QBs who have made it in the NFL ie: Rogers, Ryan and Bradford, there's been equally as many that have failed....Smith, Lienart, Stafford, etc.

Think about it?
[ Edited by Ninerfan81 on Dec 19, 2010 at 5:34 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone