Originally posted by cypherninja:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by Otter:

I'll take your playoff tickets.

and a plane ticket from Albuquerque to SF

fixed

Haha, the tickets will be available. I'd book full fare flights because at least you can get those refunded.

The sheriff's department is delivering your eviction notice today.

[ Edited by Otter on Dec 20, 2010 at 8:28 AM ]
Originally posted by cypherninja:
Originally posted by Ajanke:

I'll take your playoff tickets.

and a plane ticket from Albuquerque to SF

fixed

Haha, the tickets will be available. I'd book full fare flights because at least you can get those refunded.

The sheriff's department is delivering your eviction notice today.

Ouch! Homeless for the holidays.
Originally posted by hbomber040:
Did anyone get the Playoff ticket invoice in the mail???...

Should we laugh at teams that bring caps and t-shirts to division or conference or super bowl victories not knowing they would rap it up?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
It looks like many season ticket holders may pass on the playoff tickets. It would be hilarious if the playoff game was blacked out.
Got my invoice today and can't wait to send in my money.....
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Got mine for $1045 for 4 tickets to two games.

At least we can request a refund if they don't make it and it won't be applied to next years tickets in case I would like to cancel my season tix. Which I just might.
[ Edited by Happs on Dec 21, 2010 at 8:47 AM ]
Originally posted by Happs:

They are so lame that they say it's for a wild card game and the NFC championship. We can not make wild card game. They are such idiots.

But at least we can request a refund if they don't make it and it won't be applied to next years tickets in case I would like to cancel my season tix. Which I just might.

Niners would play in the wild card game unless we get a first round bye
If we make the playoffs, lets black out the game.
Originally posted by Schulzy:

If they go my seats will be empty
Originally posted by deminutah:
Originally posted by Schulzy:

If they go my seats will be empty

no they won't, they will sell to public as soon as the deadline passes. The game will sell out...

Originally posted by Happs:

They are so lame that they say it's for a wild card game and the NFC championship. We can not make wild card game. They are such idiots.

But at least we can request a refund if they don't make it and it won't be applied to next years tickets in case I would like to cancel my season tix. Which I just might.

just a quick question as I have not recieved my invoice yet. I didn't think it was possible to host 2 games. Hopefully someone can explain how we could host the second play off game.

cheers Jarvie
I think a Wild Card Team cannot host a NFC Championship game vs a divison winner. The 1st game the 49ers would host is a Wild Card Game.
Originally posted by CdnNinerfan:
just a quick question as I have not recieved my invoice yet. I didn't think it was possible to host 2 games. Hopefully someone can explain how we could host the second play off game.

cheers Jarvie

you better call the office as I think we have till the 27th to take em or leave em.
Originally posted by CdnNinerfan:

cheers Jarvie

If we win 2 games and our opponent was a Wild Card team, I believe we would then host the NFC Championship game. Of course, it's highly unlikely, but mathematically and all that.
Share 49ersWebzone