LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Lets Boycott

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
love the input guys......... except for that dude that cant wait till he's eating a trip-tip & enjoying the loser bowl i feel for you bud...............

people like you will keep idiots like Singletarty & the Yorks employed

without no change they will keep giving us garbage year in & year out & laugh all the way to the bank

while we sit here & complain to each other about how much we suck

Yorks love those guys.

makes me..........

What they don't realize is they are perpetuating the cycle.

See, if we had owners like Larry Ellison, Ed Roski, or Phil Anschutz, I guarantee we wouldn't be in this situation.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
A boycott would lead to real change. But people are too small minded to do it. Time to think outside the box.

Boycott maybe but you should consider protesting. They actually do really work. Email the Matts etc and tell them you are forming a demo outside the stadium. It might be a gesture at this stage but it will have a bigger media impact than not turning up at all.
Niners fans boycott, then the team gets moved to L.A or something.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Exactly.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by area49:

Exactly.

Good, leave the Niners logo behind and GTFO.
Originally posted by 190836:

Exactly.

How about people take signs that say stuff like: "I'm not buying tickets next year." "I couldn't sell my tickets." "Boycott the Yorks in 2011!"[/u]

Exactly.

It shouldn't be too hard to modify the logo. In any case, they can still take the trophies and history. The Sonics did when they left Seattle.

Exactly.

It shouldn't be too hard to modify the logo. In any case, they can still take the trophies and history. The Sonics did when they left Seattle.

LOL, easy to say when you are talking about tickets someone else paid for.
Originally posted by djfullshred:

post of the day!

They already have their money, letting it go to waste only further helps them. Personally, I am disgusted with the way this season has been played out. Many of us knew our success was riding on whether or not Alex Smith could at least be average. Our terrible coaching, bad QB play, and mediocre defense has given way to a very unfavorable situation in 2010.

None of that matters though. When the last game is done, that is it for 49ers football until August.

It is my last chance to tailgate with my buddies, yell obscenities at other fans, and cheer for my team until August. The offseason is long, very long, therefore I am going to enjoy whatever I can until it is over!

You guys can b***h, boycott, type your hearts away, but it has absolutely no effect on the grand scheme of things...

Originally posted by SJniner7:

post of the day!

They already have their money, letting it go to waste only further helps them. Personally, I am disgusted with the way this season has been played out. Many of us knew our success was riding on whether or not Alex Smith could at least be average. Our terrible coaching, bad QB play, and mediocre defense has given way to a very unfavorable situation in 2010.

None of that matters though. When the last game is done, that is it for 49ers football until August.

It is my last chance to tailgate with my buddies, yell obscenities at other fans, and cheer for my team until August. The offseason is long, very long, therefore I am going to enjoy whatever I can until it is over!

You guys can b***h, boycott, type your hearts away, but it has absolutely no effect on the grand scheme of things...

York's love your type

keep on making them rich buddy

post of the day!

York's love your type

Season ticket holders buy the tickets in March. By not going, we are kissing that money goodbye, similar to now showing up at a hotel reservation, a broadway show, or anything else. You may like to throw your money away, but I would rather enjoy the experience since it won't be around for another 8 months (or more possibly).

Tell ya what I will do, I will not buy my normal 1 beer that I sip on the whole game. Oh wait, doesn't part of that money go to the volunteer's charity? hmm....
Originally posted by socal81:
Originally posted by phresh:
Boycott might be the only language the Yorks would understand.

I agree

That or making bunny ears

That pic made me laugh

post of the day!

York's love your type

I with Sj on this as im a STH. Tailgating and watching my Niners even when their bad is the best thing ever. There's a camaraderie with all the fans in the parking lot.

Fans who can't cheer for them when they are bad don't deserve to cheer for them when they're good.
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Dec 20, 2010 at 1:04 PM ]
I understand not liking your ownership or coach, but boycotting the team does what? Nothing. We're going to the playoffs, and you're going to like it!
Share 49ersWebzone