There are 219 users in the forums

Lets Boycott

Shop Find 49ers gear online
You can't miss that game. The Niners and Cards are fighting for last place in the division. Should be a barnburner.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
You can't miss that game. The Niners and Cards are fighting for last place in the division. Should be a barnburner.

Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
I tried this 2 weeks ago before the seahawks game and was turned down....

That's why things never change. The fans readily accept what the YORKIES give them.

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by RaiderHater90:
Already paid for tickets two months ago. I'm going!!!! i just need a parking pass. Anyone want to sell me one?

reasons like this the Yorks keep laughing at us & say to each other "dont worry the fans still keep coming & spending money to see us lose"

make a change fans dont buy tickets ahead of time without knowing what kind of product we have on the field

This is it.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Sad that there's so much hate for the Yorks. Everyone bought into what they bringing to this team and thought we had a chance, and now they are the 'worst' owners in the league according to you guys. I think Jed can turn this team around and has the balls to do it
I just bought tickets. For cheap. Really, really cheap. God bless the Niners organization's losing ways!
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by RaiderHater90:
Already paid for tickets two months ago. I'm going!!!! i just need a parking pass. Anyone want to sell me one?

reasons like this the Yorks keep laughing at us & say to each other "dont worry the fans still keep coming & spending money to see us lose"

make a change fans dont buy tickets ahead of time without knowing what kind of product we have on the field

Product, we know what product we've had for 8 fing years. Your kidding me... f**k the yorks i understand that it's not about money it's the lack of knowledge and experience in higher coach's and drafting the right players. I'm sick of D cords who don't no s**t about offense and expect the d to do the work of both. I'm sick of watching alex smith. Had we done this right the first time and gotten a head coach who knows offense, we could have sat alex keeped tim rattay losing games, and getting the s**t knocked out of him, improved the oline 5 years ago. now the defense that was built by nolan wasn't all that bad, but it's too fing old to stop anyone. It's to late, build the offense it takes years to install one, a defense takes at max 2 years to rebuild... DO IT RIGHT FOR f**k SAKE GET A G.M a Offensive coach let him stick with it like we did walsh who took 2 years to install the most complex offense ever and f**king then rebuild the D. My only wish is we keep alex to be the guy who gets the crap knocked out of him why we draft his replacement to learn like alex should have!!!!
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I just bought tickets. For cheap. Really, really cheap. God bless the Niners organization's losing ways!

Yorks love guys like you.
Originally posted by modninerfan:

• Veteran
Boycott might be the only language the Yorks would understand.
I just like how over a hundred people read this text but only a few replied. I wonder if it's because most fans on here don't really care about the state of our beloved franchise? you tell me
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Yorks love guys like you.

I'll think of you when I'm out in the parking lot drinking delicious beer, eating delicious tri-tip, and preaching the truth about Cardinals players and herpes.
Originally posted by phresh:
I just like how over a hundred people read this text but only a few replied. I wonder if it's because most fans on here don't really care about the state of our beloved franchise? you tell me

don't think too hard noob, or get your ego too big. passionate fans show their passion in different ways.
Share 49ersWebzone