Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
This is a pathetic organization & it starts with upper management........YEAH THAT YOU, YOU DUMB F*CK'S YORKS
right now i am embarrased of being a niner fan with punk b*tches guaranteeing false hopes for the last couple of month & without results
THIS TEAM IS A F*CKiN JOKE!!!!!!!!!
too all yall haters dont mean im jumping off ship.............NEVER im just pissed of how this team is being runned by a bunch of idiots that dont know jack about Football
This tone was very similar to the one I set last night when I posted this on another thread....seem appropriate to put it here....
Man......this game was a true disaster....and there have been several this year. Hopefully, the York family watched every painful moment of that pathetic display. There were some real unlucky moments (J Smith getting thrown out by an official who was pushing HIM!) but let us just count the ways that this team utterly failed...
1) The OL played perhaps its worst game of the year...at a time that it should be jelling....or at least showing signs of improvement. The missed block in the middle of the line on the 4th down play at the goal line was simply inexcusable. Someone should lose his job because of that.
2) The ridiculous amounts of room that the CBs were giving to the Charger receivers....dont' know if that is on the "coaches" but it was an absolute disgrace.
3) For the 14th time this season, the coaching staff was completely outcoached, unprepared, and made no adjustments to what the other team was doing.
4) Game plan? If one was ever discussed prior to the game, it was never implemented. This has to be the most predictable team in recent memory....on offense and defense. The other team knows exactly what the Niners are going to do.
5) Absurdly stupid mistakes. Dropped passes (easy ones!), amateurish penalties (I would have cut Moran Norris right on the spot for that penalty on the kickoff if I were the HC), poor tackling...You name it and they did it.
6) Poor QB play....but since the OL was so porous, I can't really put this debacle on A Smith. It was a team "effort".
7) Speaking of effort, this team just lay down like dogs....no passion, no fire, no emotion, no pride, no heart......just an absolutely listless "performance". Only Andy Lee, Josh Morgan and Takeo Spikes earned their paychecks tonight. I put a lot of that on the coaching staff however. This team was just totally unprepared to play.
Memo to Yorks......
This joke of a team is seriously tarnishing the legacy of this great franchise and that is YOUR responsibility. DEAL WITH IT!!! Spend the goddam money to bring in a professional front office or SELL THE GODDAM TEAM!!!
Thank you and have a nice holiday season.
[ Edited by nw9erfan on Dec 17, 2010 at 5:54 PM ]