There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Good things about this game

Originally posted by MadDog49er:
The best thing about this game, and what I was hoping for, was public humiliation on a grand scale, in front of a national audience. The worse the horror, the better likelihood that we can move in a new direction, with a new head coach, possible new GM, and more.

The uglier, the prettier.

Marshall Faulk pre-game assessment of Mike Singletary: "I think he is doing a great job". And, the entire set of commentators said that Mike should be given more time.

I hope that all of their eyes were opened to our nightmare, which sadly is reality.

This and Alex one step closer to the door...
Originally posted by HessianDud:
there was nothing "good" about this game that wasn't "good" about any of our other losses since the KC game. Every game we "learn" the same thing: We need to start over and will do so soon.

Bingo.

A majority of Zoners knew last year that Alex Smith wasn't the answer at QB -- yet we've been force-fed another year of Meltdown at Midnight.

I can also point you to a number of Zoners who were not onboard with the Singletary hiring -- including yours truly.

There was nothing good about this loss. It's just another agonizing loss. That's all. We didn't learn anything that we didn't know already -- and have known for quite some time.
The best thing about this game, and what I was hoping for, was public humiliation on a grand scale, in front of a national audience. The worse the horror, the better likelihood that we can move in a new direction, with a new head coach, possible new GM, and more.

Marshall Faulk pre-game assessment of Mike Singletary: "I think he is doing a great job". And, the entire set of commentators said that Mike should be given more time.

I hope that all of their eyes were opened to our nightmare, which sadly is reality.
Mike needs more time...as an assistant on a very good staff so he can learn how to be a HC.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for TheGoldDiggerrrr.
Originally posted by dj43:

Mike needs more time...as an assistant on a very good staff so he can learn how to be a HC.

Maybe he should get a dc job. really he needs to learn the x's and o's or go be a college coach. he would be a great motivator for a young players and help guide them to the pro's, but he's not a pro head coach.