LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Losers about to go home - could be Sing's final..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:
Under no circumstances do the fire Sing with 2 games remaining. Something else would have to happen.

That having been said, Singletary has made some decent improvements in the past weeks. He is no longer a raving maniac on the sidelines. Johnson is getting plays in on time. Time management is no longer the embarrassing issue it was earlier. He has allowed MJ to open up the offense far more than it was before. Whether that was the result of Gore's injury or not doesn't matter, he has made an adjustment.

For better or for worse, we have what we have until January 3.

That has been the mentality of the 49ers post-Mooch. Reactive instead of proactive.
I hope they fire him tonight. I need something to happen that will make me feel better. God this has been brutal. And what a crappy challenge.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
How about we start from the top? The York should sell the team to Steve Young, we should hire us someone from the Walsh tree as GM, HC, OC, and DC. Start drafting high IQ guys and not these pea brains we have out there now.

Praying for a York family mass suicide or death...that is the only hope for this team...it does start at the top and they have not provided the resources in the Front Office and in their hirings and firings to be successful...
" you have no marbles"

Tanaka from Major Leauge 2
I think it is pretty bad when you consistently show that you are lame, stupid and incompetent and to do it where everyone on this planet knows just how stupid you are like Jed and Sing are doing, not just once or twice but thruout their tenure. This sort of exposure is a doom maker for people. I do not see them ever getting beyond this.
It is not just the runs but the fact it is a Singletary version butthole headknocking where they get stuffed each time. If Sing had his wiener chomped off by a third every time he screwed the mountain lion, he would do it thirty times in a row. He is not very bright and stupid is too kind a word for his actions.
Originally posted by prometheus:
I think it is pretty bad when you consistently show that you are lame, stupid and incompetent and to do it where everyone on this planet knows just how stupid you are like Jed and Sing are doing, not just once or twice but thruout their tenure. This sort of exposure is a doom maker for people. I do not see them ever getting beyond this.
It is not just the runs but the fact it is a Singletary version butthole headknocking where they get stuffed each time. If Sing had his wiener chomped off by a third every time he screwed the mountain lion, he would do it thirty times in a row. He is not very bright and stupid is too kind a word for his actions.

Whatever Dingleberry does, he does...the Dorks have done this for the last 10 years...
Share 49ersWebzone