LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 301 users in the forums

Losers about to go home - could be Sing's final..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by boast:
regarding #3, i think Sing is finally starting to realize that we can't just rely on running the ball. Gore is out.

and just watch we will go undefeated the rest of the way win the Superbowl and in 2011 go back to pounding the rock and punting

I would s**t my pants and not even care if we won the super bowl.
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
Originally posted by redrathman:
1. The 49ers can lose tonight and still make the playoffs.
2. Outside coaches don't come in during the season. It just doesn't happen in the NFL.
3. Volunteer coaches? Are you serious?
4. This should have been posted in the FIRE SINGLETARY thread.

I would volunteer! Just to get rid of the conservative, oh! we are ahead 7 points, so let us run the ball until they score again, he he he!

Time out, let me review the film, oh! My radio is not working, my bad - it's my brain...
We gotta run the ball!!!!!!

You've confirmed my initial judgement of your sanity.

Good day, sir.
1. The 49ers can lose tonight and still make the playoffs.
2. Outside coaches don't come in during the season. It just doesn't happen in the NFL.
3. Volunteer coaches? Are you serious?
4. This should have been posted in the FIRE SINGLETARY thread.

I would volunteer! Just to get rid of the conservative, oh! we are ahead 7 points, so let us run the ball until they score again, he he he!

Time out, let me review the film, oh! My radio is not working, my bad - it's my brain...
We gotta run the ball!!!!!!

You've confirmed my initial judgement of your sanity.

Good day, sir.

If you take my posts seriously then you probably need a sanity check yourself.
Enjoy the game tonight and happy holidays!
Originally posted by darkknight49:
The chargers play at qualcom, not petco. Not that mention more rides on the next two division games than this on

Damn, my tickets say Petco.. and they were front row seats along the 1st base line!
Originally posted by Multibomber:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
The chargers play at qualcom, not petco. Not that mention more rides on the next two division games than this on

Damn, my tickets say Petco.. and they were front row seats along the 1st base line!

Lol, catch a foul ball or two
It would have to be the most epic losing performance that is so humiliating that management makes the switch. They are not going to pull the plug with two games left. It is doubtful that BOTH the Rams and Seahawks will win this week, so technically the Niners would still be alive at 5-9. I expect Jed to give another one of his "we're not out of it" speeches after this blowout.

However, any fan discussing playoff with a 5-9 record should be thrown off a large bridge with concrete slabs attached at the ankle.
game?

Just snap out of reality for a moment. What if the next head coach is hired shortly after (I mean, in a matter of hours - long enough to do the formalities and documentation) the lambasting/mangling of the 49ers tonight at Qualcom (OK not Petco, ) - whatever - this is not important! Where they play would not make Sing in attack mode.

Would you be shocked? Is it even possible? Well...

Scenario number 1: Now that I've got your attention, let's say there are three prospects, two of them with SB record/s, and the 49ers is the top three of the coaching vacancies next year - do you think, one of the three coaching prospects (after being contacted of course) will jump the gun and sign with the 49ers immediately?

Scenario number 2: Is there a history with the NFL when a team didn't have a so-called HC and still played games? What if somebody within the 49ers family (including ex-players, coaches, etc. volunteer to HC the last two games while the team is looking for the new HC?

Scenario number 3: What if Sing actually won the game tonight, keeping the playoff hopes alive, do you think he can win the two remaining games? Well, here is my point... this guy is so obsessed with the running game that even if we win the game tonight, he will find in his mentality to get back and be conservative and run the ball, and make stupid time outs and just not finding that killer instinct on time to save his career that he will screw us up right the last minute of our high hopes.

Bottom line, we have to get rid of him due to his mindset and mentality, the team has to be like a pack of rabid animals ready to bite, scratch, and claw to the end until the points on the board are no longer an issue about winning these games left.

If we are lucky enough to win tonight, they should get rid of him, to kill the smack-your-own-mouth type of football! Why would you risk not making it (to the playoffs) by keeping this HC around? Because you know as much as I know - he will make a 'tooopid mistake at the very end to make us all cry!

No.
  • dj43
Under no circumstances do the fire Sing with 2 games remaining. Something else would have to happen.

That having been said, Singletary has made some decent improvements in the past weeks. He is no longer a raving maniac on the sidelines. Johnson is getting plays in on time. Time management is no longer the embarrassing issue it was earlier. He has allowed MJ to open up the offense far more than it was before. Whether that was the result of Gore's injury or not doesn't matter, he has made an adjustment.

For better or for worse, we have what we have until January 3.
Originally posted by dj43:
Under no circumstances do the fire Sing with 2 games remaining. Something else would have to happen.

Spygate III? Sing always says, he wants to look at the film!
17 - 0 at half time! Half a game before firing?

Scenario number 1: Who fires a HC with two games left (stupid)...... The only way that happens is if Sing spits in Jed Yorks face
Classic...
Why is everyone saying that losing this game eliminates us? Our path to the playoffs was always through St. Louis, not San Diego. Losing this game (as everyone expect) just means that St. Louis has to lose a game.
Singletary will be fired after the CBA finalize then you will probably see Singletary fired. Unless the Yorks are cheap and don't want to pay for Singletary and another coach. It not Jed money it is Jed parents money that going to be paying the coaches that comes in.
17 - 0 at half time! Half a game before firing?

Hopefully so. I am pretty happy with the level of humiliation so far. If we can crank it up even worse, maybe it will force Jed to take some action. The faster we run Singletary out of town, the better.

Still, probably not going to happen.
How about we start from the top? The York should sell the team to Steve Young, we should hire us someone from the Walsh tree as GM, HC, OC, and DC. Start drafting high IQ guys and not these pea brains we have out there now.
Share 49ersWebzone