There are 284 users in the forums

Who's going to The game!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by YOUNGster08:
Originally posted by Multibomber:
I'll be there! Word on the street that the pre-game tailgate part is in parking section B3 and will be spilling over into B2. If you dont have to drive to the stadium, then dont. The trolley system to and from the game is excellent and you can drink on the trolley on gameday!

I don't think you can drink on the trolley at any time...Anyway, looking for a 4th person since we wanna get tickets and we are only 3. Any Niner brethren wanna tag along?

Well.. you can't sit in front of a policeman and drink on the trolley, but you can bring all your beers in coolers or whatever while riding on the trolley, and if you have a discrete drink with you, no one will hassle you.
I'll be there with my Charger-fan wife....Plaza 56. Possible divorce after the game
Originally posted by cappy831:
I'll be there with my Charger-fan wife....Plaza 56. Possible divorce after the game

LOL
Originally posted by cappy831:

I don't see anything good coming out of this one....either she divorces you (9ers win) or you divorce her (SD wins) after the game.....
Share 49ersWebzone