There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who's going to The game!!!!!

Trying to move the webzone tailgate to San Diego!!! Take over!!!!
  • SFGem
  • Veteran
that would be nice. i'll be watching at a company party thing with other 9er fans. there should be some alcohol! damnit i hope we win b***h.
If only it were a Sunday game...
I'll be there.

lets fkn go 49ers, im gonna be talking alottt of sh*t
I'm going with a couple buddies
I will probably go. I haven't bought my ticket yet. You can get them online and print them anytime. The issue is I have to work so I will get there way late. Probably after kickoff. I seriously doubt I will have time to come to the pre game WZ tailgate. Although I would like to.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
If only it were a Sunday game...

yep if it were sunday or a day game I would have gone. Being a teacher I can't take a day off 2 days before x-mas break
I'll be there!
Originally posted by YOUNGster08:
I'm going with a couple buddies

just a couple
I am. taking my brother driving from LA around noon. where the pre game party?
I'll be there but I gotta find a way from hotel that I find to stadium
Originally posted by Fricker:
I'll be there but I gotta find a way from hotel that I find to stadium

What hotel? What area?
I'll be there! Word on the street that the pre-game tailgate part is in parking section B3 and will be spilling over into B2. If you dont have to drive to the stadium, then dont. The trolley system to and from the game is excellent and you can drink on the trolley on gameday!
Originally posted by Multibomber:
I'll be there! Word on the street that the pre-game tailgate part is in parking section B3 and will be spilling over into B2. If you dont have to drive to the stadium, then dont. The trolley system to and from the game is excellent and you can drink on the trolley on gameday!

I don't think you can drink on the trolley at any time...Anyway, looking for a 4th person since we wanna get tickets and we are only 3. Any Niner brethren wanna tag along?
yeee buddy ill be there LV 55