There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

will ted ginn jr score a td this year?

Highly unlikely
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
not a td reception thats for sure.

lol
What impress me so far is that he has been so secure with the ball so far in the season in punt and kick off returns. I don't recall him muffing any punts, which is great.
Originally posted by littleken:
What impress me so far is that he has been so secure with the ball so far in the season in punt and kick off returns. I don't recall him muffing any punts, which is great.

it's awesome not being scared s**tless every time the other team punts. I now look forward to kick/punt returns.
Not a chance. He's too much a p***y to run through the wedge with any real speed, he doesn't adjust to the ball in flight very well if at all, and his hands literally make a sound like the ball is hitting bricks. He's f**king hopeless.

If he does get a sniff of the end zone, I think it will be him burning around the edge on a punt return and even then I wonder if he'll have the balls to take on a punter 1 on 1, or just drift out of bounds. Maybe he could catch one in the end zone with his face mask like in that old movie Unnecessary Roughness. Better chance of that happening than Ginnzo the clown ever catching a TD the conventional way.
I think he'll score a TD sometime.... this year. Our return game is much improved over last year no doubt. As far as him in the passing game, well Dingleberry and the OC must have their reasons for not putting him in. People talk about how he drops passes. Shoot I don't see him in the game on offense to drop any passes. Did I miss something? He never gets a shot to catch a pass. He must suck in practice.
YES!! one handed catch running a post pattern...

*he should try catch one handed cause 2 hands is a problem.
why aren't we using him as a WR?!!

he couldnt catch a cold so it would have to be a kick return of some kind.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

I think you saw on Sunday why we aren't.

But doesn't SD's special teams suck? I mean that's why they lost to the Seahawks they gave up 2 return tds. IF there's any chance, it will be tomorrow for Ginn.
He should ask Vernon what he did to improve his hands so well.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

I think you saw on Sunday why we aren't.

But doesn't SD's special teams suck? I mean that's why they lost to the Seahawks they gave up 2 return tds. IF there's any chance, it will be tomorrow for Ginn.

KC beat them on special teams the first time they played too
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
not a td reception thats for sure.

It's sad, isn't it? We already know that he won't because our coaching staff is so f**king retarded.
Itd be a nice spark if hed break one finally or catch a ball
Write it down, he is returning 2 kicks for a TD on thurs night.