LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

Vote Alex Smith for FedEx Air Player of the Week!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I voted for Tom Brady.

These clowns are looking they get #4 win in the SB..sucks.. They are just too good. Dare I say; Great coaching and a true franchise QB playing fearlessly..

I just don't think I can bring myself to vote for A Smith.. NFL is as bad as the Zone; one decent game and it's the second coming of Namath or whoever is the flavor...

It was nice to see tho..
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
I voted for Tom Brady.

These clowns are looking they get #4 win in the SB..sucks.. They are just too good. Dare I say; Great coaching and a true franchise QB playing fearlessly..

I just don't think I can bring myself to vote for A Smith.. NFL is as bad as the Zone; one decent game and it's the second coming of Namath or whoever is the flavor...

It was nice to see tho..

you do realize it says "Air player of the WEEEEEEEKKKKKKK"
Originally posted by BobS:
Brady had over a 110 rating in horrible weather. Alex Smith's performance isn't worth the sweat off Brady's nuts. Anyone who votes for Smith is a homer who knows nothing about football. I almost want Alex to really stink it up against the Chargers so all the Smith lovers go away.

I read, 140+, unbelievable.. wow
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
I voted for Tom Brady.

It was nice to see tho..

you do realize it says "Air player of the WEEEEEEEKKKKKKK"

Ok man, I give up.. I'll go vote for him a few times..what the hell
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by BobS:
Brady had over a 110 rating in horrible weather. Alex Smith's performance isn't worth the sweat off Brady's nuts. Anyone who votes for Smith is a homer who knows nothing about football. I almost want Alex to really stink it up against the Chargers so all the Smith lovers go away.

Oh lord. the smith 'Lover's eh? i'm pretty sure i voted for him, because of the circumstance and the pressure and the boos, and he came out and put up 255 yards (career high for a W) and 3 TD's in our first blow out in a while.

i'm glad you want your team's starting QB to stink it up so us 'lovers' go away though. you definitely are extremely intelligent and you know everything about football though, so good for you

Thats what a fan does is hate against any success for their team. But since you mentioned the weather for Brady why don't you mention the coach, GM and system he has been in since he has been in the league and all they do. You prbably didn't even enjoy the win because Alex was the starting QB for the winning team.
  • dj43
Brady had a great game, but he is in an incredibly good, well established system and has been in a groove all year long.

Peyton was just having another "Peyton Day."

Alex, OTOH, not only had a great game, he was overcoming more adversity than Peyton and Brady have had together in their combined careers.

I know. It feels funny to be voting for Alex as Player of the Week but a very legit case can be made for the fact his game stands above the other two. I'm voting for him.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I voted for Brady his game was way better then Alex's game. I also voted for Mcfadden that dude is exciting to watch.
Pro Bowl
  • dj43
Originally posted by susweel:
I voted for Brady his game was way better then Alex's game. I also voted for Mcfadden that dude is exciting to watch.

How did you see Brady's game?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by dj43:

Hello, the highlights on NFL network and ESPN.

sus admitted to not even watching the niners game.
Originally posted by Method:

Wuz up Meth. Yeah i asked Susweel, if he's been ok lately. I mean i know he hates Smith which is fine, but even he's been uncharacteristic on the hate for just one player. I asked what the deal was, but got no answer.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

I watched on DVR, Alex played okay he got most of the number because Seattle's defense was out of place and the Wrs got YAC yards. Nothing to really write home about.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Jersey9er:

Wuz up Meth. Yeah i asked Susweel, if he's been ok lately. I mean i know he hates Smith which is fine, but even he's been uncharacteristic on the hate for just one player. I asked what the deal was, but got no answer.

Im okay today, kinda feel a little tired but who cares right. Just looking forward to the off season to see if anything is gonna change with this mess of a franchise.

Im not really hating on Alex, I wish him well in his next team.

the big 3.
Share 49ersWebzone