Originally posted by baybreaker707:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
that was a sick clip. thanks for posting. it was pretty cool to see willis do that. it shows the team still believes in the guy. way to go alex.

Leadership is what Willis did, calling out Alex Smith to speak. Leadership is not saying something after someone else (the leader) has designated you to speak.

sure... leadership isnt always some loudmouth spouting off. bryant young was a team leader for many years and he was really quiet. i think willis was just trying to give alex his props that he deserves.

Pat Willis is what you would call an "Alex lover" round these parts.

I seriously doubt that. I bet you anything if you had a poll who want at QB Troy Smith would win.

Maybe they're more of team players than people like you and will support the man that is starting regardless of it is. It's no secret that Alex gives them the best chance to win. You hate him, but he's the starter, get over it.

Im over it, I could care less. Let him start 3 more games and then its ...............

You sure you're over it? Mike Johnson the offensive coordinator wanted Alex in, that would make a team poll, how do you say "Null and Void!"? Plus I bet Vernon would slap you in the chin like he did that Seahawks player a couple of years ago, if you told him how you felt about Alex.

come on man....... really ??? VD dont give a rats ass about Smith.

his stats with and without alex beg to differ.

Are they enough for him to slap me in the chin though.

you never know with vern, he may relapse into pre-singletary-pwnage-85 and beat you up lol

Yah true, then I would have to break into his house and mess up his paintings.

i think he would bust through the wall and kill you Vernon like painting!!! susweel die!!!
Originally posted by mr2324jgf:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by gage:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
that was a sick clip. thanks for posting. it was pretty cool to see willis do that. it shows the team still believes in the guy. way to go alex.

Leadership is what Willis did, calling out Alex Smith to speak. Leadership is not saying something after someone else (the leader) has designated you to speak.

how do you know that it isn't a game ritual for Willis to lead the post game "huddle??" The answer is we don't.

so you just come on late at night and thread hop all over alex's nuts? gargle some more mayonnaise would ya? jesus. I sincerely hope you take your 9000 posts to whatever team he goes to next.

U mad, bro?

just been reading his ignorance all night long, sorta made me snap a bit. Probably a sign I should get off of the WZ until after Thursday when we play a real game again.

ignorance? Please don't hate because I speak the truth.

you come up with (what you think) to be witty retorts to anyone who speaks out against the terrible play of alex smith man...

all you've done all night is combat the stats...

i've got 6 years on you bro.... 6 years, that your boy... sucks a big fat weiner.

you're just doing the this-n-that crap you always do, day in and day out on here, and it's irritating.

We get it, you have manlove for AS.... that doesn't make him a good qb. seriously

witty retorts? Sorry all I have been saying is that Alex is showing improvement under MJ as the OC. Once again, don't hate because I speak the truth. The problem is you're a lame Smith hater who can't stand to see the fact that Alex isn't as bad as you want him to be. You can't stand the fact that his game is improving with better play calling and an improving OLine. But yea you're right you have 6 years on me Oh and by the way Alex isn't my boy. I just support the players on the team that give us the best chance to win. If you don't like it STFU and deal with it.

I am a Smith hater. I also chew on my words if i'm wrong, which I will in that respect when the day comes, but the seahawks victory wasn't all Alex and I don't give him more credit than he deserves after one victory over an awful team. I certainly don't give him credit for being a locker room leader. You can say "6 years on me all you want, but that is... what you call... the truth. He's had various good receivers, linemen and coaches over the years he's been with the 49ers and hasn't been consistantly productive his entire career. This week will be no different. Do me a favor. I'll make a thread kissing your ass should he win against the chargers. I'll come out and admit that I was a big nitwit if he can put up the kind of numbers against SD that he did. Should he flop, which he will, and show that he hasn't "improved" as much as you claim he is... then I'll wait for my ass to get kissed in a thread as well. I know it wont happen because pride cometh before the fall.

He hasn't gotten any better, he beat a bad team who gave him 5 turnovers. It's not f**king rocket science to see that he's still just as bad as he's always been.

I dont expect this to happen, but it should be noted....
Share 49ersWebzone