There are 175 users in the forums

Alex Smiths PostGame Lockeroom Leadership

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jrg:

Lol @ how quiet Alex is when it comes to breaking the huddle...and "get some film" Singletary? Doesn't the team provide that?

Lol

GO 49ERS!!!

Sing is hilarious
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:

Lol @ how quiet Alex is when it comes to breaking the huddle...and "get some film" Singletary? Doesn't the team provide that?

Lol

GO 49ERS!!!

Sing is hilarious

I'm pretty sure he means look at the film asap. Of course the team provides it. I know Sing is a dummy sometimes, but I think you're reaching this time.
you can tell he has the respect of his team
Originally posted by Antix:

Lol

GO 49ERS!!!

Sing is hilarious

I'm pretty sure he means look at the film asap. Of course the team provides it. I know Sing is a dummy sometimes, but I think you're reaching this time.

Yes I admit I am reaching...but he has murdered the word "film" so bad, everytime he says it, I just can't help but
"GET THE FILM"

• Chico
  • Veteran
that was cool! i want to see more of these...where do we find these?
Originally posted by Chico:
that was cool! i want to see more of these...where do we find these?

On the team website.
I LOVE THIS TEAM. NOT AS MUCH AS MY DAUGHTER, BUT MORE THEN MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!! NINERS ON 3!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
that was a sick clip. thanks for posting. it was pretty cool to see willis do that. it shows the team still believes in the guy. way to go alex.

Leadership is what Willis did, calling out Alex Smith to speak. Leadership is not saying something after someone else (the leader) has designated you to speak.

sure... leadership isnt always some loudmouth spouting off. bryant young was a team leader for many years and he was really quiet. i think willis was just trying to give alex his props that he deserves.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
that was a sick clip. thanks for posting. it was pretty cool to see willis do that. it shows the team still believes in the guy. way to go alex.

Leadership is what Willis did, calling out Alex Smith to speak. Leadership is not saying something after someone else (the leader) has designated you to speak.

sure... leadership isnt always some loudmouth spouting off. bryant young was a team leader for many years and he was really quiet. i think willis was just trying to give alex his props that he deserves.

I think Alex Smith's desire to "lead by example" rubs alot of fans the wrong way. But I rather have Alex be true to himself when he leads & NOT TRY TO BE SOMEONE ELSE. That would be worse.

Pat Willis is what you would call an "Alex lover" round these parts.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

I seriously doubt that. I bet you anything if you had a poll who want at QB Troy Smith would win.
Originally posted by susweel:

I seriously doubt that. I bet you anything if you had a poll who want at QB Troy Smith would win.

Poll wise perhaps, with Crabtree voting multiple times for Troy. lol

Willis on the other hand has been backing Alex up, gotta love Willis man...he's not racist!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Willis on the other hand has been backing Alex up, gotta love Willis man...he's not racist!

yah true

thats how i felt it was too honestly i think crabtree is the only one who would vote for troy
Share 49ersWebzone