LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Alex Smiths PostGame Lockeroom Leadership

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by Ninerfan81:
I agree that Alex is a "good" quaterback but in SF we need more then just a "good," QB, we need him to be very good from time to time.

You know, game winning drives, putting the team on his back to win a game when we're down. He needs to show everyone he can be that guy if not we need to find someone who can.

If we could combined Troy Smith and Alex Smith we'd have a very calm, athletic accurate quarterback with leadership skills....ummm sounds alot like that Montana fella!

Between the Smiths, who is the accurate one?

neither
Originally posted by DesiDez:
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Yeah... public speaking isn't his best asset hahaha

Neither is quarterbacking

Give it a rest already ya dult. He had a helluvuh game yesterday so give him some props for that. I'm not swinging from his nuts but that was about as textbook of an asswhoopin as I've seen from this team in about 12-13 years. He catches all kinds of sh&t when we lose so he can catch some kudos when we throw a beatin like that too. A 130+ passer rating with accompanying blowout victory is about as elite as one can ask for.

No worries hater, he probably will be somewheres else next year and I'll bet down the road it's gonna be more likely that the Alexecutionists will be wunderin WTF why didn't he play like that when he was here?-and less likely that they will be revelling in their prophetic brilliance that they knew all along that he was an epic bust even before he was born and so glad he's not the f&$k here anymore.

At this point he prolly needs to gtfo of SF so both parties can have a new beginning but I have a hunch that Alice is going to have the last laugh in this long drawn out saga. He's still 26.

Let the cards fall where they may......
that was a sick clip. thanks for posting. it was pretty cool to see willis do that. it shows the team still believes in the guy. way to go alex.
in a way I want Alex to do good, in a way I don't.

But when the game starts I want him to do good , I want the Niners to win.

We will learn a lot against the Chargers this week if the time off has helped Alex any.
Seattle wasn't really very revealing.

I don't want the Niners to think they have the answer at QB and not address it in the offseason.
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
in a way I want Alex to do good, in a way I don't.

But when the game starts I want him to do good , I want the Niners to win.

We will learn a lot against the Chargers this week if the time off has helped Alex any.
Seattle wasn't really very revealing.

I don't want the Niners to think they have the answer at QB and not address it in the offseason.

So if Alex Smith continues to improve like he has since MJ took over and he goes out and has a similar game to last week, you wouldn't consider that possibly as Alex finally stepping up?
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
that was a sick clip. thanks for posting. it was pretty cool to see willis do that. it shows the team still believes in the guy. way to go alex.

Leadership is what Willis did, calling out Alex Smith to speak. Leadership is not saying something after someone else (the leader) has designated you to speak.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

Leadership is what Willis did, calling out Alex Smith to speak. Leadership is not saying something after someone else (the leader) has designated you to speak.

how do you know that it isn't a game ritual for Willis to lead the post game "huddle??" The answer is we don't.
Originally posted by backontop:

how do you know that it isn't a game ritual for Willis to lead the post game "huddle??" The answer is we don't.

so you just come on late at night and thread hop all over alex's nuts? gargle some more mayonnaise would ya? jesus. I sincerely hope you take your 9000 posts to whatever team he goes to next.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Lol @ how quiet Alex is when it comes to breaking the huddle...and "get some film" Singletary? Doesn't the team provide that?

Lol

GO 49ERS!!!
Originally posted by mr2324jgf:

so you just come on late at night and thread hop all over alex's nuts? gargle some more mayonnaise would ya? jesus. I sincerely hope you take your 9000 posts to whatever team he goes to next.

personal attack much? So because I simply pointed out that maybe Willis always leads the post game (huddle? WTF is that called? lol) I now gargle mayonnaise? What's wrong your boyfriend slap you around today so now you have to come on here and act like a tough guy?

• gage
  • Veteran

U mad, bro?
i lol'd
Originally posted by gage:

U mad, bro?

just been reading his ignorance all night long, sorta made me snap a bit. Probably a sign I should get off of the WZ until after Thursday when we play a real game again.
Originally posted by gage:

U mad, bro?

just been reading his ignorance all night long, sorta made me snap a bit. Probably a sign I should get off of the WZ until after Thursday when we play a real game again.

ignorance? Please don't hate because I speak the truth.
If I was a player, I would be if the first thing I saw going into the locker room was that fat turd John York
[ Edited by wysiwyg on Dec 13, 2010 at 11:52 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone