LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Arizona Cardinals)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
emphatic no.......or better yet answer me this: What possible good can come from it?

[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Dec 26, 2010 at 14:54:21 ]
With playoff implications finally gone, I agree. I hope we lose.

...I hate myself for saying it but I blame Mike Singletary, his staff, white Smith, black Smith, our O-Line and our secondary for making me feel this way.

I want Patrick Peterson in r1 and Stanzi r2! Come on, baby! With our luck, we'll just blow them out and be stuck in the 10 spot.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

to win a meaningless game that can harm our draft position?

no

YI agree!!!

no

this.
you never want to lose. having pick 4 vs. pick 13 isnt that big of a deal. you can blow the pick from either spot and anywhere inbetween. the higher the pick, the more itll cost. We took Patrick Willis from slot 11, so its not like you cant find a franchise player in that range.

the dream scenario is hiring Holmgren to be GM, and letting him take over football operations. if that happens i dont give a crap what our draft slot is next year.
Remember Pulp Fiction???
f**k PRIDE!!!
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
With playoff implications finally gone, I agree. I hope we lose.

...I hate myself for saying it but I blame Mike Singletary, his staff, white Smith, black Smith, our O-Line and our secondary for making me feel this way.

I want Patrick Peterson in r1 and Stanzi r2! Come on, baby! With our luck, we'll just blow them out and be stuck in the 10 spot.

It's the 49ers way: winning meaningless games.

Tank this mother; I don't care about going 6-10.

Originally posted by MILFS:

no

this.

huh?

give Tomsula the headset!!!!!
Besides the draft order.....we can still end up 2nd in the west......I don't want a 2nd place schedule for next year.....we can f**k up our draft and schedule, so count on this team to win (This team ALWAYS f's up)

[ Edited by vamphunter23 on Dec 26, 2010 at 14:57:14 ]
Originally posted by MILFS:

no

this.

You fail as a man if you want your team to lose. Period. Hand in your man card and pick up a box of tampons.
Don't care. It's probably better to tank at this point. With that said, I'm sure I'll catch myself rooting for the niners though.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Can you merge all the threads on this topic, ya lazy bumski?
Share 49ersWebzone