There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Post Game Analysis (at St. Louis Rams)

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Sims84:
We still need Seattle to lose to Tampa next week. They are horrible on the road but the Lions just won in TB

The Lions are a way better team than the seahawks

QFT
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Sims84:
We still need Seattle to lose to Tampa next week. They are horrible on the road but the Lions just won in TB

The Lions are a way better team than the seahawks

I agree but as well just witnessed, anything can happen. Here to hoping the "normal" seahawks show up and get dominated and not the "any giving sunday" seahawks
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by fakers23:
ugh another year of dingle and bust...i'm so excited...blah!

You're delusional if you think a 7-9 record plus playoffs means Sing and Alex are coming back. Unless we make it to at least the NFC Championship...(if even that) neither will come back.

If we makes the playoffs and win at least ONE game Sing is back, I think Alex is gone either way. The only reason Sing would come back is because with a playoff appearance season ticket sells will be up and that's all that matters to John York who is just looking at his bottom line and probably isn't a football fan. Plus if they fire Sing they still have to pay him which goes against the bottom line.
Boy, if stats didn't mean anything, why do they bother to keep them? And why do you Alex disapprovers use stats to bolster your arguments?
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by excelsior:
Boy, if stats didn't mean anything, why do they bother to keep them? And why do you Alex disapprovers use stats to bolster your arguments?

Cause we use realistic stats when comparing Alex Smith to other QBs. Unlike you, who compares a ROOKIE having a bad day........compares him to Alex Smith in his 6th year in the league......and says, "see, cant blame Smith.....even Bradford sucks."
if we win this game were in the playofffs

sing is gonna be fired regardless oof what happens unless we win the superbow;
alex might stay (but draft a qb to groom) if we win 1 or 2 playoff games
Originally posted by ZRF80:

Cause we use realistic stats when comparing Alex Smith to other QBs. Unlike you, who compares a ROOKIE having a bad day........compares him to Alex Smith in his 6th year in the league......and says, "see, cant blame Smith.....even Bradford sucks."

thank you
SEAHAWKS LOSE!!!
If only we had won one more game...

-9fA
This is it, we're practically being handed the NFC West with this one game. If we don't win it Sing should be thrown out into the street, he would not deserve the honor of a stay of execution (until Jan. 3rd) that easily.

My gut tells me we're gonna lose this one, no team from the Sing era has shown up to play thus far with everything on the line (in one game).
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Dec 19, 2010 at 4:38 PM ]
we have to win out...we just have to...the raiders will have at least as many games as we do...that's embarassing.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This is it, we're practically being handed the NFC West with this one game. If we don't win it Sing should be thrown out into the street, he would not deserve the honor of a stay of execution (until Jan. 3rd) that easily.

My gut tells me we're gonna lose this one, no team from the Sing era has shown up to play thus far with everything on the line (in one game).
You're right--we are going to lose against the Rams and end our playoff chances because these players are sick and f#$%in tired of playing for an imbecile. I hate to say it but this season was over when sing told the media he wanted to thank Pete Carroll for kicking our asses after we lost to the Seahawks in game 1. What kind of crap is that? Things did not go well and he threw the entire team under the bus after one freakin' game. NOT THE COACH YOU WANT TO PLAY FOR. The sooner he is gone the sooner the Dorks can look for another coach and a GM. While they're at it they can give kid York the boot too.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

How about all the talk that Alex had a good game against the Seahawks because they have an awful pass defense?

Alex Smith: 255 yards 3 TDs = 130.9 rating

Matt Ryan: 174 yards 3 TDs 1 INT = 87.1 rating

Yes, I know Ryan was on the road. Still, if he was that much better he should have shredded that defense.

It doesn't mean Alex is better than Ryan. I just thought you'd prefer a more realistic statistical comparison.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
If only we had won one more game...

-9fA

Nate Clements at Atlanta

David Carr at Carolina
Originally posted by Wodwo:

How about all the talk that Alex had a good game against the Seahawks because they have an awful pass defense?

Alex Smith: 255 yards 3 TDs = 130.9 rating

Matt Ryan: 174 yards 3 TDs 1 INT = 87.1 rating

Yes, I know Ryan was on the road. Still, if he was that much better he should have shredded that defense.

It doesn't mean Alex is better than Ryan. I just thought you'd prefer a more realistic statistical comparison.
A more realistic comparison would be Alex Smith's stats in game 1 in Seattle. Do me a favor bud and check those out and compare with Matt Ryan's stats he had today.