LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

Mike Singletary deserves credit for switch back to Alex Smith - PFT

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's a blind fool who got lucky.

Dude seriously he could deliver your baby and you would still hate him. Just let him have one week, ONE WEEK! The hate is strong in this one.

-9fA
Originally posted by GoGiantsHumBaby:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I could see if he made the switch this week and beat San Diego, but it was against Seattle, even Troy Smith could've beaten those scrubs. Especially with the way our defense played and kicking game also added 12 points. Lets see Sing and Alex Smith beat San Diego this Thursday, and in no way am I hoping they fail, I'll be laying down $300 +8.5.

Troy would not have beaten the hawks. He's been exposed.

Agree, even Billick, who knows a little about troys strengths said that he has problems with those short to intermediate throws. All he has is the long ball. Alex beat the seahags with the short to intermediate throws. One of the reason Hasselbeck threw those ints is because he started to press and take risks because they fell behind. And no, sing deserves no credit for staying with troy two games too long.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's a blind fool who got lucky.

It's a lot harder to look like a genius when playing a real football team.
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I could see if he made the switch this week and beat San Diego, but it was against Seattle, even Troy Smith could've beaten those scrubs. Especially with the way our defense played and kicking game also added 12 points. Lets see Sing and Alex Smith beat San Diego this Thursday, and in no way am I hoping they fail, I'll be laying down $300 +8.5.

next time just send me $300.
Lack of leadership once again we need someone with some fire, obviously its missing from Alice and now Sing appears to be running on fumes......
Share 49ersWebzone