LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Dixon and Westbrook

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Why are we running Westbrook up the middle and giving Dixon toss plays? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by backontop:
Why are we running Westbrook up the middle and giving Dixon toss plays? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

It was Raye Jr's genious plan.
I stopped asking why ridiculous things were being called months ago with this team.

makes too much sense, its too predictable.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Yup, that's why they keep calling pass plays to Norris. The opposing coaches probably think we're not stupid enough to do that, but that's where Sing and Johny got 'em right where they wan 'em!

Since when are we worried about being predictable
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I stopped asking why ridiculous things were being called months ago with this team.

Nice! lol
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Yup, that's why they keep calling pass plays to Norris. The opposing coaches probably think we're not stupid enough to do that, but that's where Sing and Johny got 'em right where they wan 'em!

who is johny?

who is johny?

Mike Johnson. Guess I laid it on too thick.
Dixon isnt comfortable running up the middle although he is a big back he likes to run it outside, find somewhere to bounce out or in and make a play.. Westbrook on the other hand is more of a complete back than Dixon and we are using him to grind it up the middle.. if you notice, Dixon is still developing his awareness as a HB and really maybe gets 1-3yds up the middle, sometimes he tries to bounce it out and loses yards on the play

who is johny?

who is johny?

For some reason I thought you were referring to Jimmy Raye but just called him by the wrong name. Nothing to see here move along people.

Dixon does well on toss plays.. westbrook up the middle makes little sense..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjPpHxlSThk
Oh well, it only only took 12 games but Sing and company may have finally figured it out.
Share 49ersWebzone