There are 298 users in the forums

Teddy Ginn DB

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Can this guy convert to cornerback, he started out at Ohio St. as a corner then changed to offense. This guy has all the tools except hands.
I like the idea... his hands are broke!
4 dropped passes i saw over a span of like 9 plays, 2 by crabs, 2 by ginn. Alex should be more accurate, and those passes should have been caught. No Alexcuses, glad I can use that term positively for once
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
#1 rated DB coming out of high school and high school defensive player of the year, why not gradually convert him to cornerback in the off season because he will never be more then a 3rd or 4th reciever.
[ Edited by jimrat201 on Dec 12, 2010 at 9:16 PM ]
Convert to DB after these years in the NFL?... I think its too late now sir.
Love the idea...Once a corner always a corner, he might be able to start catching the ball from the other side
  • kray28
  • Veteran
When the passes hit you on the numbers, the drop is on the receiver.

I don't care if the ball placement is slightly off, these scrubs get paid millions to adjust to the ball and reel in the catch.
Originally posted by kray28:

I don't care if the ball placement is slightly off, these scrubs get paid millions to adjust to the ball and reel in the catch.

Agree
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
They say, all great cornerbacks where failed recievers.

It wouldn't hurt he could be the anti-Devon Hester lol
at least he catches when he returns.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Dec 12, 2010 at 5:53 PM ]
Originally posted by kray28:

Has been my number 1 pet peeve for the last... oh hell since T.O. was a Rookie.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by sacniner:
Convert to DB after these years in the NFL?... I think its too late now sir.

They converted Hester to wr. Why can't we try that with ginn. He would seem to anticipate what route the wr would be running.
What?
Share 49ersWebzone