There are 244 users in the forums

How would you celebrate if

Shop Find 49ers gear online
rock out with my c**k out

By putting the first 30 sec of "Day after Day" by Badfinger on repeat.
Originally posted by mdonch3:
Sing deserves to be shown the upmost respect. He is a Hall of Fame player and a class act. He's just not ready to be a head coach in the NFL. I will be happy he is gone, because hopefully that means we will be bringing in a qualified head coach. I wish him and his family nothing but the best.

I used to think this as well, wanted him gone but with some respect and dignity. Now, I just want him gone.

Why? What respect did he show the fans? Did he act with dignity himself? No, more like a clown half the time.

His self-proclaimed straight-shootin' approach? Huh? He has mostly just tried to save his ass.

So, be bigger than that, show some class, hold the door open for him and hand him the required millions of dollars in a plain envelope and walk him out to the U-Haul.

Make sure it has a full tank of gas.
Originally posted by RedAlert:
No celebration. Just another mistake finally corrected.

Exactly... It's like taking a really big dump after being constipated for a couple of days... You feel loads better; but, it's not the kind of thing you throw a party for...
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
No celebration - just relief. I can't celebrate until we get a real coach.

This!
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
No celebration - just relief. I can't celebrate until we get a real coach.

This!

Gotta go with this too, although I've seen some good responses though.
Originally posted by carlgo:
Originally posted by mdonch3:
Sing deserves to be shown the upmost respect. He is a Hall of Fame player and a class act. He's just not ready to be a head coach in the NFL. I will be happy he is gone, because hopefully that means we will be bringing in a qualified head coach. I wish him and his family nothing but the best.

I used to think this as well, wanted him gone but with some respect and dignity. Now, I just want him gone.

Why? What respect did he show the fans? Did he act with dignity himself? No, more like a clown half the time.

His self-proclaimed straight-shootin' approach? Huh? He has mostly just tried to save his ass.

So, be bigger than that, show some class, hold the door open for him and hand him the required millions of dollars in a plain envelope and walk him out to the U-Haul.

Make sure it has a full tank of gas.

I think mostly, he did act with class. We have to remember he is a very emotional

guy(Prolly why he' such a bad coach). I just hate to see people on here calling

him "dingleberry" and other names. I think he worked his ass offfor 49ers.For that

Ithink he should be shown respect. I do agree with most of what you said, except

for the "save his ass" part. Not sure what he has done to "save his ass?"
Originally posted by susweel:
Masturbate while wearing my niners hat.

Wow !
Share 49ersWebzone