There are 232 users in the forums

How would you celebrate if

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fly15
  • Veteran
im gonna watch film for eight months
I'd have to review the film first.
Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:
Singletary gets canned at the end of the season?

I will only celebrate if Alex is gone with him. Sorry,but unless the Bust goes as well. We will never win..
Like it's 1999.
Here is an idea
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'd cream my pants.
I'd sing the 85' Bears Song and replay Singletary's part over and over over, until I was hauled out of my house on a strecher in a straight jacket while laughing until I pissed my pants. Then for several dark and gloomy months I would scream out that Nolan caused our current finacial collaspe.

On second thought, I've already done that. I dunno.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
if?

exactly my thinking
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

a couple of times and cry after the loss

and it's not a question of if man, it is happening

This is just a stupid post. Go ahead and celebrate the fact that we have just spent years trying to rebuild this club and it is all for naught. Just spent years trying to get a quarterback to work on the field and now we are going to bring another coaching staff and still not solve the ownership problem. You are celebrating the fact that we are doomed to more time building...and who knows what kind of coach this management team will bring in. It is no time to celebrate. This is just stupid and unfortunately we are doomed to more of this garbage.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
If Singletary gets fired, that is just one step in the rebuilding effort. Not exactly worth a big celebration.

Agreed. Just the cycle starting again.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
If Singletary gets fired, that is just one step in the rebuilding effort. Not exactly worth a big celebration.

Agreed. Just the cycle starting again.

-9fA

its a start, we cant hang on dingleberry, we have to start over again and we do have some of the right players but our staff sucks ***
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Sing deserves to be shown the upmost respect. He is a Hall of Fame player and a class act. He's just not ready to be a head coach in the NFL. I will be happy he is gone, because hopefully that means we will be bringing in a qualified head coach. I wish him and his family nothing but the best.
Share 49ersWebzone