49ers will beat the Cardinals
Rams will beat the Seahawks

49ers 7-9
Rams 7-9
Seahawks 6-10

Book it.

Myself??

Sorry I can't trust a guy named Jose Cortez..just saying

It's reality (all the negative vibes), just about everyone had us booked for the playoffs. This season is one of the biggest disappointments I can remember . Especially, when you look ay records of other teams in nfc west.
If Cassel has a set back from his surgery I think that the Rams beat KC.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Does k.c. still have brodie croyle as back-up? That dude is trash
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

Does k.c. still have brodie croyle as back-up? That dude is trash

Yep. Rams win. That's a good thing because for the 49ers to get better, Dumbletary HAS to go.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
all this talk about offense, defense, Alex Smith, Troy Smith, Singletary, draft, Luck, CB, QBs, Gruden, Harbaugh, deep down inside that tiny little core of yours you want the 49ers to win NOW. You know if Alex Smith were to win out and make the playoffs you would be happy because our team made the playoffs. Winning will all make us feel better naturally so no more talk about tanking and firing people! When it happens it happens! Just root your team on now! I'm drunk and half-assedly spellchecked this twice

Exactly.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

f**k
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

sharks don't eat bananas
all this talk about offense, defense, Alex Smith, Troy Smith, Singletary, draft, Luck, CB, QBs, Gruden, Harbaugh, deep down inside that tiny little core of yours you want the 49ers to win NOW. You know if Alex Smith were to win out and make the playoffs you would be happy because our team made the playoffs. Winning will all make us feel better naturally so no more talk about tanking and firing people! When it happens it happens! Just root your team on now! I'm drunk and half-assedly spellchecked this twice

You are dead wrong, you see as a grown-up and sentient being, I have the ability to look at things in what we call "the long term". Singletary and Alex Smith are not now and never will be top quality NFL caliber at their respective tasks. Any short term successes, despite being enjoyable in the moment, could only serve to lengthen the tenure of these buffoons.
This team will never have long term success with Singletary as head coach, nor are they likely to with the ever affable Alex Smith at the helm.
People root for the team at deferent levels, some live week to week, others root for the long term health of the team. If you look at the long term health and sustained future success of the team meaningless victories however exciting are just that meaningless.

You are definitely drunk if you are talking about playoffs.

No team with a losing record deserves to be in the playoffs. Period.
  • Pick6
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

You are dead wrong, you see as a grown-up and sentient being, I have the ability to look at things in what we call "the long term". Singletary and Alex Smith are not now and never will be top quality NFL caliber at their respective tasks. Any short term successes, despite being enjoyable in the moment, could only serve to lengthen the tenure of these buffoons.
This team will never have long term success with Singletary as head coach, nor are they likely to with the ever affable Alex Smith at the helm.
People root for the team at deferent levels, some live week to week, others root for the long term health of the team. If you look at the long term health and sustained future success of the team meaningless victories however exciting are just that meaningless.

so is it safe to assume that you are pulling for the 9ers to continue losing until ownership is forced to sell the team? I mean if your TRUE concern is the long term successof the team... then it seems that is the most logical end result. Unless you are one of the few who believe that ownership has its s**t together, then obviously the best case scenario for you is continued losing not just this year, but next year and probably the year after until York is forced to sell the team to someone who will probably move it somewhere else... especially since all this losing killed any stadium plans for the York ownership.

It must be miserable to be you on game day...
  • Silky
  • Veteran

I'm not dead wrong. The world could end tomorrow and all that long term crap goes out the window. Life is short so having a winning season now would help all those 90 year old niner fans in retirement homes. They don't have another 6 years to wait.

If Eddie D truly is in Jeds ear, then no matter what happens (if we win out and make the playoffs) then Sing and Alex will be gone anyway. Just let the chips fall where they may. I trust Jed will make the right decision and no matter what happens he will be able to determine if our success was a fluke or Sing and Alex truly are the answer.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

And with the way things are going, the niners would face the Saints at home. They were close last time...

Then tey could go to Atlanta for the divisional game at Atlanta. They were a Clements screw up away from victory there.

Then the Eagles. They were close last time.

Al in all, A superbowl appearance is not out of the question.

I BELIEVE

you think its redemption time if this all pans out as you say, its a very possible scenario .

I'm not dead wrong. The world could end tomorrow and all that long term crap goes out the window. Life is short so having a winning season now would help all those 90 year old niner fans in retirement homes. They don't have another 6 years to wait.

If Eddie D truly is in Jeds ear, then no matter what happens (if we win out and make the playoffs) then Sing and Alex will be gone anyway. Just let the chips fall where they may. I trust Jed will make the right decision and no matter what happens he will be able to determine if our success was a fluke or Sing and Alex truly are the answer.

This is the type of fan I like, this is exactly why I dont really post on the Webzone anymore these guys are fair-weather fans. When everything is going good they are all for the team when, things start getting bad they want to implode the team, fire the coaches and we see exactly where that has gotten us. These are the same fans that wanted Mooch fired...... I am still rooting for the Niner to win the West. From there we can make things happen in the playoffs. Niner fans if you are out there root for you team until the season over. There is 16 games in a season, if you are not going to do it for 16 games,then switch teams

LETS GO NINERS, time for some revenge for ALEX-----Against the SEACHICKENS
Share 49ersWebzone