There are 202 users in the forums

If we lose to the Seahawks....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
As much as I hate saying this, we will lose more by winning the remaining games, when it comes to the next draft.

I'd aim for the top four picks of the draft next year to be able to get a good QB. At least give th new coaching staff a chance to get a good new young QB. Look at the Rams this year.
Originally posted by babbabooey:
Sing will get canned. Write it down. In pen.

i hope they put nate at QB the rest of the way
It's not a if its more like WHEN

& yes they should can that S.O.B. ASAP!!!!
If we lose to the Seahwaks, why do I have a feeling that most of you so called fans will be happy?

Fake fans. Dumb thread.

END
Originally posted by 49Fever:
Originally posted by babbabooey:
Sing will get canned. Write it down. In pen.

i hope they put nate at QB the rest of the way

not going to happen
Originally posted by FourNine49:
If we lose to the Seahwaks, why do I have a feeling that most of you so called fans will be happy?

Fake fans. Dumb thread.

END

Really?

I wouldn't care if we lost to seattle... It improves our chances at Sing getting canned and a top QB in the draft. We would be better next year than if we beat seattle give sing hope he still has a job and get further back in the draft
Originally posted by fly15:
"we want Troy"
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Fake fans. Dumb thread.

END

Really?

I wouldn't care if we lost to seattle... It improves our chances at Sing getting canned and a top QB in the draft. We would be better next year than if we beat seattle give sing hope he still has a job and get further back in the draft

In all honesty, Sing will be canned unless the Niners win the Superbowl. And draft picks? Who cares what slot we're in. There's always a chance of moving up and down the draft. And even if we get 1st pick, that's not always a gaurantee (we of all teams should know).

So stop hoping for the future like you can predict it, because you can't. Live in the now and cheer for the team you call yourself a fan for
  • Blitz
  • Veteran

Fake fans. Dumb thread.

END

Really?

In all honesty, Sing will be canned unless the Niners win the Superbowl. And draft picks? Who cares what slot we're in. There's always a chance of moving up and down the draft. And even if we get 1st pick, that's not always a gaurantee (we of all teams should know).

So stop hoping for the future like you can predict it, because you can't. Live in the now and cheer for the team you call yourself a fan for

This.^^^^

You gotta always fight my man. Just cause you fall overboard in the frigid sea, you don't start swimming for the bottom.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
.........then we will be 4-9 and still mathematically alive in the division.

actually we will be eliminated

One step closer to the #1 draft pick
cheap authentic jerseys from China suppier www.base-price.com
Originally posted by xiaopihai:
cheap authentic jerseys from China suppier www.base-price.com

get lost jackass

Fake fans. Dumb thread.

END

Really?

Which QB? Luck will be long gone by the time the Niners pick. Picking Locker, Mallett or Newton could be awfully risky for this franchise. At least two of those guys will probably be available wherever the Niners pick. Which one of the three gives you the most confidence they can come in right away and change the fortunes of this franchise?
As much as I want my 49ers to win in my heart. In the back of my mind I hope they really don't win. I don't want Dingleberry or Alex back. If they start wining the 49ers will be forced to keep them.
Share 49ersWebzone