LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

POLL - With Smith In, Do You Want The Niner To Win Or Lose?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

POLL - With Smith In, Do You Want The Niner To Win Or Lose?

I can understand rooting for your team to lose because you want better draft picks...or even the firing of a particular head coach. Not saying I agree...but I understand it.

But rooting for someone to get hurt is just F'ed up. I mean seriously.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Well this is the easiest way to can the rest of the year

this chump will probably win the last game of the season (ONLY)

pretty much YOU ARE DONE YOU GARBAGE A$$ MUTHAf**kA IN FRISCO

SEE YA SISSY BOY

Hell yah, I hope the seahawks put a hurt on him.

more like i hope he throws like 4 picks for TD's that way at the end of the game everybody in the locker room can start to point fingers towards him & f*cken clueless a$$ Singletary

HOW DESPERATE HAS THIS TEAM GOTTEN

WE ARE A PATHETIC ORGANIZATION

i never thought we could get so low

we have become officially a joke in the NFL

THANK YOU YORKS FOR F*CKIN UP THIS ONCE PROUD FRANCHISE
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Jakemall:
I can understand rooting for your team to lose because you want better draft picks...or even the firing of a particular head coach. Not saying I agree...but I understand it.

Im not rooting for him to get hurt, but I do really hope he has a bad game. By that I mean a normal Alex Smith game. But a couple of hard sacks would also be nice but I dont want him to leave the game.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WANT I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not rooting for him to get hurt, but I do really hope he has a bad game. By that I mean a normal Alex Smith game. But a couple of hard sacks would also be nice but I dont want him to leave the game.

Unfortunately, he is probably going to play lights out and then Ninertalk will explode with threads like "OMG! Alex is back!" or "Should we franchise tag Alex Smith", etc. etc.

I really don't know if I want them to win or lose... I can't stand the Seahawks, but I also can't stand watching the pitiful product they put on the field!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SJniner7:

Unfortunately, he is probably going to play lights out and then Ninertalk will explode with threads like "OMG! Alex is back!" or "Should we franchise tag Alex Smith", etc. etc.

I really don't know if I want them to win or lose... I can't stand the Seahawks, but I also can't stand watching the pitiful product they put on the field!

I hate my team sucking more then I hate any other team.
Originally posted by father49er:
If you're a fan, why would you want your team to lose?

you have yet to relize it has to get worse before it gets better
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Watch Smith come in and throw for 400 yards and 3 TDs per game (we'd still end up losing since our secondary doesnt exist) then chuck the deuce up and leave for another squad and light it up.

If I were him I'd go out guns blazing.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by father49er:
If you're a fan, why would you want your team to lose?

you have yet to relize it has to get worse before it gets better

That's not really true.

It can't get much worse...
Originally posted by Antix:
Watch Smith come in and throw for 400 yards and 3 TDs per game (we'd still end up losing since our secondary doesnt exist) then chuck the deuce up and leave for another squad and light it up.

If I were him I'd go out guns blazing.
That's exactly why I don't want him in. He has nothing to lose and he might surprise us by taking chances and connecting on a couple that would put us in a position to win the game. We have a much better chance of losing if we keep Troy in the game. Even better, let's get Carr in there.

Share 49ersWebzone