LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

POLL - With Smith In, Do You Want The Niner To Win Or Lose?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

POLL - With Smith In, Do You Want The Niner To Win Or Lose?

Originally posted by gage:
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Originally posted by father49er:
If you're a fan, why would you want your team to lose?
If you're a fan why would you want Singletary back?

I'm so tired of these straw men.

How does one wanting our team to win insinuate that he/she wants Singletary back?

I want my team to win every week or I wouldn't go to the games. However I will start a "WE WANT TROY" chant if Alex stinks it up!
Niner Fan since 1985. With that said, be it Alex, Troy (not Carr), Nate, LET'S DO THIS! Defense, ESPECIALLY the DB's and PASS RUSH NEED to step it up like never before!!!!
If the team lucks into the playoffs, Sing will be back next year. Maybe even A.Smith if he looks less incompetent than before, or in comparison to the others.

Short term success, or future success. It is a classic situation for sure.
i really want those 2 gone, so if we can win, while they continue to play bad, i'd be happy
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by SwissNiner1255:
The issue is not which QB plays. As a fan, I just want the team to win.

I needs no further explanation than THIS.

Corollary: The issue is not who the coach is either, because as a fan, I too just want the team to win.
The future is so uncertain, hell, tomorrow is uncertain, so play(cheer) like your next game is your last! I want the Niners to WIN every damn time they take the field!
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
The future is so uncertain, hell, tomorrow is uncertain, so play(cheer) like your next game is your last! I want the Niners to WIN every damn time they take the field!

don't you DARE threaten our very lives!

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
I'm not even sure if the York's are smart enough to hire a good coach, so........ what are they gonna do after Sing's gone? Hire Brad Childress to be HC? Wouldn't surprise me.

please no childress im afraid to see whatever old QB he could bring back than
Really don't care who's the QB or who's the HC, I just want the team to win.

-9fA
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
This season is lost, but at least I get to watch Alex play a couple more games before he leaves this team. This management and coaching staffs have really put a damper on his career so I think it will be nice for him to come out and finish what he started. If he faulters, no big deal. That's a better draft pick. If he comes out and plays well then great, I at least have something to look forward to watching this team the remainnding 3 games.

At this point I've kind of lost interest in this team. I'm so tired of getting my hopes up only for those hopes to turn to frustration. We need a pretty big overhaul and I think that starts with the HC'ing position, then to the QB position. We need something to put some life in this fanbase that has stuck through this team the last 7-8 seasons of dismal football. I'm an Alex Smith supporter but I really don't want to go through another off-season of reading this constant battle of him. It's best for both parts just to clean house.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I want them to lose because I hate Sing and and I hate Smith.
  • Rich
  • Veteran
Alex will lose but I want them to win.

If only I did not have the power to tell the future.
Well this is the easiest way to can the rest of the year

this chump will probably win the last game of the season (ONLY)

pretty much YOU ARE DONE YOU GARBAGE A$$ MUTHAf**kA IN FRISCO

SEE YA SISSY BOY

Originally posted by susweel:
I want them to lose because I hate Sing and and I hate Smith.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Well this is the easiest way to can the rest of the year

this chump will probably win the last game of the season (ONLY)

pretty much YOU ARE DONE YOU GARBAGE A$$ MUTHAf**kA IN FRISCO

SEE YA SISSY BOY

Hell yah, I hope the seahawks put a hurt on him.
Share 49ersWebzone