LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 203 users in the forums

Confirmed - Alex Smith to start against Seahawks on Sunday

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DownInTheCity:
Originally posted by StackAndHack:
[URL=http://www.gifsoup.com/view/449443/alex-smith-to-vernon-davis.html][/URL] [URL=http://www.gifsoup.com/]GIFSoup[/URL]

Ya, and he can do this.......................

Turn the dial up to #11

And this:

Need a gif of that fumble this year that was returned for a touchdown.
Originally posted by Montana19:
Yes finally Alex gets his 100th chance to try and show why we drafted him #1!! i can see it now he comes in and has his famous im back game where he actually looks decent and we win and everyone starts saying how "Hes the Man" or "is alex improving?" or the fanboys just rant him up to be the future! wow give me a break.

Singletary is Gone....Winning coachs signs! ( Cowher/Gruden )
Alex is Gone....Vet/Rookie comes in! ( dont give a damn who as long as Alex is gone )

RESULT
We start winning again.

im willing to bet if gruden is our coach next yr and we cant get a starting caliber qb in the off season or dont get luck he will bring back alex to work with him or use him as a stop gap until our 2nd round or whatever qb is ready
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
I hope Alex audibles to a real play every time MJ calls for a f---ing run up the middle.
I wonder when the "We want Troy, We want Troy" chants will start. Probably when Smith throws his first pick midway through the second quarter.

T. Smith cut the turnovers wayyy down compared to A Smith.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I wonder when the "We want Troy, We want Troy" chants will start. Probably when Smith throws his first pick midway through the second quarter.

T. Smith cut the turnovers wayyy down compared to A Smith.

In the past 2 or 3 of Alex's starts, he had 6 TD's and 2 interceptions or somethin
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I was one of T.Smiths biggest supporters. However, I was very disapointed in his last two games. He just looks very uncomforable in the pocket. Thats not to say that he can't get better over time.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Alex gives us the bes chance to win.

I guess I was WRONG AGAIN....

This is yet another instance "on another trolley, then off as soon as there is sign of trouble." It's all good bro, don't blame you. But unlike you I still think T. Smith is our option to win the next so called weak teams. I bet A. Smith goes 1-3. on the last 4 games. Oh and he throw at least 3 picks against SD.
Confirmed - Alex Smith will turn the ball over against Seahawks on Sunday
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

+1
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Method:
Sings grasping trying to save his job.

Alex ain't gonna do it.

Can't wait for the booing to start.

I hate sing, but what if we win the next 4 games? We probably make the playoffs at 8-8

Not gonna happen, when was the last time a niner team won 4 in row ?

But this time Alex is coming off an injury. So you know? He'll be better.
And since Gore is out, we can open up the playbook for alex, yeah. You know?

Also, Crabtree is off his schnide and playing better. Plus MJ and Alex were developing a good relationship before the injury, you know?

haha A. Smith you piece of s**t. You are like the cockroach in my bathroom that i can't get rid of.
Originally posted by tn9er:
I hope Alex audibles to a real play every time MJ calls for a f---ing run up the middle.

Like A. Smith would recognize an audible would be a better option lol.

Originally posted by nflguy49:
The Niners started this season 0-5 with Alex Smith at qb. Luckily we played the Raiders before they started playing better so his record before getting hurt was an impressive 1-6.

So Troy Smith goes 3-2 as the starting qb and promptly loses his job to the guy that went 1-6. Championship!

Wow someone actually thinks, compares jobs and comes to a intelligent decision. . . Your my hero!

From my other post:

This is BEYOND me. . . Do people really look at the 49ers QBs or are people wishing we had Mr. Montana or Mr. Young still. COME THE F*** ON!

Alex Smith = 1-7
Troy Smith = 3-2

And people want to start Alex Smith because of what!? Alex Smith has set this franchise back 10 years!! Why do people keep going back to Alex Smith!! He has had 6 years!! S I X Y E A R S!!! Troy Smith came in on Sep 8th and still has a 3-2 record as a starter!! Alex Smith had an ENTIRE training camp and is 1-7!! Give me a break guys!! We did this to ourselves!! We should have never traded Hill, and we should have gave him our FULL SUPPORT not some half hearted BS!!
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

Oh look we have a seahawks fan here.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Method:
Sings grasping trying to save his job.

Alex ain't gonna do it.

Can't wait for the booing to start.

I hate sing, but what if we win the next 4 games? We probably make the playoffs at 8-8

Not gonna happen, when was the last time a niner team won 4 in row ?

But this time Alex is coming off an injury. So you know? He'll be better.
And since Gore is out, we can open up the playbook for alex, yeah. You know?

Also, Crabtree is off his schnide and playing better. Plus MJ and Alex were developing a good relationship before the injury, you know?

haha A. Smith you piece of s**t. You are like the cockroach in my bathroom that i can't get rid of.

Originally posted by baybreaker707:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

Oh look we have a seahawks fan here.

Don't believe me noob?
Originally posted by Deodato:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
The Niners started this season 0-5 with Alex Smith at qb. Luckily we played the Raiders before they started playing better so his record before getting hurt was an impressive 1-6.

So Troy Smith goes 3-2 as the starting qb and promptly loses his job to the guy that went 1-6. Championship!

Wow someone actually thinks, compares jobs and comes to a intelligent decision. . . Your my hero!

From my other post:

This is BEYOND me. . . Do people really look at the 49ers QBs or are people wishing we had Mr. Montana or Mr. Young still. COME THE F*** ON!

Alex Smith = 1-7
Troy Smith = 3-2

And people want to start Alex Smith because of what!? Alex Smith has set this franchise back 10 years!! Why do people keep going back to Alex Smith!! He has had 6 years!! S I X Y E A R S!!! Troy Smith came in on Sep 8th and still has a 3-2 record as a starter!! Alex Smith had an ENTIRE training camp and is 1-7!! Give me a break guys!! We did this to ourselves!! We should have never traded Hill, and we should have gave him our FULL SUPPORT not some half hearted BS!!

NOLAN SET THIS TEAM BACK 5 years.... You've got a perfect prostyle qb that's a gunslinger or lets just go with the other guy what was his name he was nice and smart alex smith yeah let's take him he's a nice guy and i can just tell him to not throw int's and not throw deep and not have to hear any back talk, wait he can't check down either that's ok i really should have never been g.m let alone coach anyways!
Share 49ersWebzone