LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 135 users in the forums

What's there to look forward to next year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Nothing...The likelihood of the lockout is much greater than most people realize...

There will be a 2011 draft, but w/o a CBA in place there will be no signing of draft picks, there will be no post-draft minicamps, no rookie jersey's to purchase.

This new proven head coach/GM that we bring in wont be able to mold and shape his team likely until 2012.

We might have a series of weekends where we get to watch replacement players!!!! oh yeah!!!

In the event of a lockout, we might see players stage their own games or switch to the UFL until a new CBA is reached.

No one on the cover of Madden 2012.

There will be no restrictions on marketing deals or commercials players choose to do. Anything goes. This might actually have some upside

League policies on substance abuse and PED's are out the window. We get to look forward to some of our favorite athletes getting busted on drug charges and/or being jacked up on roids
There won't be a lockout, but we only have one more year to try and win a Superbowl because the World ends in 2012. So we better pull some shiiiit out of our azz quick and try to bring the last superbowl ever to San Fran!
With the state of this team, I wouldn't mind a lockout year.

Maybe they can get replacements...they will probably perform better than our current squad.
search button...i swear there was a similar thread in here
  • mod
  • Veteran
I dont know... but when the PYMWYMI 2011 thread comes around i'm gonna go the ZRF80 route and put 1-15 so i wont disappoint myself for the 4th year in a row.
[ Edited by modninerfan on Dec 6, 2010 at 6:55 PM ]
Nothing? Really? Who are you?

How about a new coach? A new staff? A new QB? A year under the belt of our young offensive line. Some new pieces to the secondary. God willing, a veteran G named Logan Mankins.

A f**king clean slate. God get outta here.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

How about a new coach? A new staff? A new QB? A year under the belt of our young offensive line. Some new pieces to the secondary. God willing, a veteran G named Logan Mankins.

that is if...there is a new CBA in place...right?...u been following that bit at all?
potential
Originally posted by daWest:

that is if...there is a new CBA in place...right?...u been following that bit at all?

No. LOL. I only read to nothing. Myyyyyyyy b
lol what? the slight chance we get a new head coach is fkn awesome

Josh McDaniels as the new head coach
Well, with the lockout there's a real good chance the whole season could be played with replacement players. So if that happens, then everyone starts from scratch. Then we'd get a whole new team, and the good teams might not be good anymore.

How sad is it that I just typed that?
Originally posted by daWest:

No. LOL. I only read to nothing. Myyyyyyyy b

LOL...i was thinkn u only got that far
Sing not being on the team. Alex not being on the team. If anything if they don't both get canned then hey hopefully the lockout happens cause what's the point if i already know were going to loss like i can see the future.
Anyteam without BMbigmike or bowel movement mike, whatever, is a big improvement from what we have now. Worst ever, worse than erickson, worse than lilmikeynoln, worse than anybody in nfl. He is a permanent stain on the 9ers, and the quicker we get his azz off this team the better. SO yeah, i am stoked about next yr. NO BM is way better than this horrid bowel movement yr. What i really want to know is how could bm ever have been hired when he obviously knows no football. The yorks hired a dope who didn't know O from D, a presser from a pantload, and embarrassed the hell out of us, plus motivationallly speaking, flopped on that too, making this team a laughing stock. Maybe yorks could hire someone next time who actually knew about football. BM Ha, ha, ha. you are a joke. the SF joke. AdiosBM
Share 49ersWebzone