LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

Who would want this team in the playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The team should aim of being in the right position to draft a good QB next year.
I hope we loose all the remaining games.

Do you think Mike Sing will get another NFL gig after the firing?

Who in the right mind would like to coach the 49ers next season?

Or, may I say... Would Jed break the bank to land a franchise quality coach?

See you all next year, after the cleanup!!!
I want to make the playoffs!! It's been 8 long years!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

even if you know it means getting humiliated in the first round???

This team doesn't stand a chance against the good teams in the league. Talent wise, I believe we match up. But without discipline and coaches with sub 90 IQ's, we don't stand a chance.

at this point, losing out for a better draft pick is the way to go IMO.
[ Edited by SybErkRimInAL on Dec 6, 2010 at 3:06 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

This team doesn't stand a chance against the good teams in the league. Talent wise, I believe we match up. But without discipline and coaches with sub 90 IQ's, we don't stand a chance.

We would get blown out but thats okay, let these guys feel the difference between a playoff game and a regular season game that way next year when we make it back with a better coach and QB they will be ready
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Like I said I would like to make the playoffs. Even if we were to lose in the first round it would be a step foward. Plus our 1st round game would be at home so you never know!
NO!!!!!!! If we make the playoffs, we might bring back Alex or Singletary. We will be embarassed in the first playoff game, and it will set our franchise back as far as getting a higher draft pick and getting a new head coach.
Because then the players will finally get a taste of what winning leads to which will give them more confidence to play better?
Originally posted by susweel:

to answer the question of the original poster?? Their opponent would
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
ME its been TOO DAMN LONG since last playoff game and 2002 was a magical Wild Card Game. Look lockout is around the corner and NFL season next year is up in the air go for it all this year no matter how average our team is. ANYTHING can happen at home in the playoffs.
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
The team should aim of being in the right position to draft a good QB next year.
I hope we loose all the remaining games.

Do you think Mike Sing will get another NFL gig after the firing?

Who in the right mind would like to coach the 49ers next season?

Or, may I say... Would Jed break the bank to land a franchise quality coach?

See you all next year, after the cleanup!!!

Always, ever year no matter what. I never EVER want the 49ers to lose even one game. EVER. Who cares about the draft position? Good teams seem to do fine without having top 10 picks every year.
NFC West representative will only be there by default.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
NO!!!!!!! If we make the playoffs, we might bring back Alex or Singletary. We will be embarassed in the first playoff game, and it will set our franchise back as far as getting a higher draft pick and getting a new head coach.

I hate this type of thinking.
Share 49ersWebzone