LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 376 users in the forums

Whats the point of going back to Alex?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Plus, Singletary said he wanted to exhaust Alex and giving him the starting job back does that.

I thought that only exhausted our D

Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by a24hrdad:
If the collective opinion is that Alex offers the best chance to beat the Hawks next week, then he should start. Ridiculous as it is, SF is not completely out of this divisional battle. They need this W.

Here are the facts:
NFC West is the joke of the NFL. Whichever team makes the playoffs will get pummeled and be the laughing stock of the NFL. Personally, I am tired of the niners being that team. If Singletary wants to be a head coach in the future he needs to show he can make the best decisions for the team. IMO that would be in seeing what QB's we want to keep for the future.

Here is Singletary's dilemma: Jed wants the playoffs despite the above. Does he really want to to have the only team in NFL history to make the playoffs with a loosing record?

This is a classic case of the blind leading the blind.

So you choose to assume that if somehow SF's team fights into the playoffs at 8-8, that they will get annihilated by the opposing team... tuck tail... and run in embarrassment? So you are saying that you are a defeatist? A quitter? We have no chance? Well shame on you. SF went against some good teams and fought toe to toe with them... @ Atlanta and ve the SB Champ Saints... should have won both but came up just short. Yet now we have no chance?

SF fans... getting weaker by the day.

No, I am a realist. Atlanta wasn't that close of a game and the Saints were awful at that point in the year.

I never suggested that's what we would do in fact I meant the opposite. If the 49ers in some miracle win 4 straight and make the playoffs the 49ers will be walking tall while the rest of league laughs and further discusses (it is already being talked about in NFL circles) changing the rules in regards to making the play-offs. Because there are several other teams that are more deserving. Like any team with a winning record. That is a factual statement not a slam on the 49ers.

As you try to insult me about the type of fan I am, I (along with most fans) recognize that the coaching staff has ruined this season. That will not change this year and the teams that make the playoffs will be better prepared than us. If you cannot see this then I have no respect for your football knowledge.

In the end this discussion will not matter because either St. Luis or Seattle will win the division anyway.
I purchased a jersey for my best friend's Christmas gift online yesterday.I promise 100% authentic quality .It's really good. Just log in : www.base-price.com
If the collective opinion is that Alex offers the best chance to beat the Hawks next week, then he should start. Ridiculous as it is, SF is not completely out of this divisional battle. They need this W.

Here are the facts:
NFC West is the joke of the NFL. Whichever team makes the playoffs will get pummeled and be the laughing stock of the NFL. Personally, I am tired of the niners being that team. If Singletary wants to be a head coach in the future he needs to show he can make the best decisions for the team. IMO that would be in seeing what QB's we want to keep for the future.

Here is Singletary's dilemma: Jed wants the playoffs despite the above. Does he really want to to have the only team in NFL history to make the playoffs with a loosing record?

This is a classic case of the blind leading the blind.

So you choose to assume that if somehow SF's team fights into the playoffs at 8-8, that they will get annihilated by the opposing team... tuck tail... and run in embarrassment? So you are saying that you are a defeatist? A quitter? We have no chance? Well shame on you. SF went against some good teams and fought toe to toe with them... @ Atlanta and ve the SB Champ Saints... should have won both but came up just short. Yet now we have no chance?

SF fans... getting weaker by the day.

No, I am a realist. Atlanta wasn't that close of a game and the Saints were awful at that point in the year.

I never suggested that's what we would do in fact I meant the opposite. If the 49ers in some miracle win 4 straight and make the playoffs the 49ers will be walking tall while the rest of league laughs and further discusses (it is already being talked about in NFL circles) changing the rules in regards to making the play-offs. Because there are several other teams that are more deserving. Like any team with a winning record. That is a factual statement not a slam on the 49ers.

As you try to insult me about the type of fan I am, I (along with most fans) recognize that the coaching staff has ruined this season. That will not change this year and the teams that make the playoffs will be better prepared than us. If you cannot see this then I have no respect for your football knowledge.

In the end this discussion will not matter because either St. Luis or Seattle will win the division anyway.

we were winning!!!!!! until Clements fumled the game away and the p***y ass defense couldn't stop a 3rd and 15.
Originally posted by xiaopihai:
I purchased a tampon for my best friend's Christmas gift online yesterday.I promise 100% bulls**t quality .It's really fake Just log in : www.base-price.com

tampons huh?
Share 49ersWebzone