LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

ANd please, if you're going to warn me for inciting.......then flip through the 100 or swo pages in this thread and warn all the posters that cursed, attacked, and mocked me........trying to get a response from me.

Did anyone else issue attacks like this?

Smith just seems to make matters worse, and Im glad that his fans get b***h slapped everytime they stand up for him. Serves them right for supporting this disaster 6 year project....

It has nothing to do with Smith's play and EVERYTHING to do with your ego and need to attack and belittle others. Constantly. In every thread. Regardless of topic, YOU bring Smith into it SOLELY to antagonize. Figure it out or get lost. Nearly everybody else already has. Consider this your last unofficial warning.

Are you serious ? There are posters on this forum that have cursed, provoked, and attacked me SPECIFICALLY in their posts, and you're holding a gun to my head because I said that Alex SMith's fans deserve to be b***h slapped ? Are you counting that as a personal attack on all fo Smith's supporters aka that if each and every one of them were standing in front of me, I would b***h slap them because they deserve it ?

Look, if you want to use that comment against me, then all the power to you. You're a mod, and there's nothing I can do to change your mind. But at least have the courtesy to go back and warn each and every poster that took the time to attack me personally in their posts in this gameday thread.

if zrf80 gets warned

cedderman should be warned for continuously making ridiculous pro smith comments
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by mr2324jgf:
If Alex SMith wasnt injured, he wouldve been on that probowl list. Maybe not as high as Brady, but definitely in the 5-6 spot...........

ZRF is about to get warned for inciting and spamming.... The repetition in an effort to rile up others is not necessary.

Its a gameday thread...........you know, it gets locked and deleted after the game is over. Im not cursing or mocking other posters. Just because Alex is stinking it up and Im calling him out on it, it bothers his supporters or you mods defend them.

On the other hand, if I was sitting here talking about how great a QB he is and how he would be the perfect passer if he had the right offensive weapons and coaching, you wouldnt have a problem with that.

ANd please, if you're going to warn me for inciting.......then flip through the 100 or swo pages in this thread and warn all the posters that cursed, attacked, and mocked me........trying to get a response from me.

Really, man? It's every day all day about Alex Smith sucking. I really don't know how you can try to defend yourself. Literally every post in here has been about Alex Smith sucking. I think EVERY one.

You do it on purpose, trolling away. I'd be okay with it a little but dude -- like I said -- WE GET IT. Stop saying the same thing over and over and over and over. It's just f**king annoying, honestly.

Alex Leif sucks!! That is all!!
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by NinersEverywhere:
Originally posted by eahudson49:
Tomorrow while that sick feeling is still in your gut from this latest sad 49ers performance, every single one of you has to write a letter to Jed York and let him know exactly how you feel right now. About Singletary, about Alex, about Anthony Davis, about Mike Johnson, about the Yorks...

This team is the worst team SF has fielded in at least the past 10 years. Now to be honest, Singletary isn't solely responsible for this sh*t product that we've all poured money into, one way or another. As a season ticket holder myself, I am sick about the money I chose to pour down the black hole that this once proud franchise has become.

Many people are responsible for how far this team has fallen. The Yorks are at the front of the line with a lot of others behind them...10 years of bad decisions compounded by more bad decisions each year. My fear is that the hole we now find ourselves in is way too deep for us to dig ourselves out of. Let's be brutally honest people. We're not on the rise.

We've fallen, and ain't no way we can get back up. It's time to find another team or give up on the NFL. Right now, I'm leaning toward the latter.

The only common denominator being the Yorks and Alex Smith, and the Yorks don't play on the field.

Ask the Rams, Falcons, Saints, Colts and Chargers how a quarterback can change the fortunes of a franchise.

Agreed, but so does coaching...Mike Smith, Sean Payton, etc. made a huge difference...I hate Alex Smith but our team does not have a Coach, Front Office or Ownership so the decision-making will never make the team right..
Originally posted by niner84:
If Alex SMith wasnt injured, he wouldve been on that probowl list. Maybe not as high as Brady, but definitely in the 5-6 spot...........

ZRF is about to get warned for inciting and spamming.... The repetition in an effort to rile up others is not necessary.

Its a gameday thread...........you know, it gets locked and deleted after the game is over. Im not cursing or mocking other posters. Just because Alex is stinking it up and Im calling him out on it, it bothers his supporters or you mods defend them.

On the other hand, if I was sitting here talking about how great a QB he is and how he would be the perfect passer if he had the right offensive weapons and coaching, you wouldnt have a problem with that.

Really, man? It's every day all day about Alex Smith sucking. I really don't know how you can try to defend yourself. Literally every post in here has been about Alex Smith sucking. I think EVERY one.

You do it on purpose, trolling away. I'd be okay with it a little but dude -- like I said -- WE GET IT. Stop saying the same thing over and over and over and over. It's just f**king annoying, honestly.

Alex Leif sucks!! That is all!!

I wonder who you are????
ZRF80 is a sad excuse for a fan. Nice to see someone get a base of fans so riled up after such a miserable loss. It's sad and a bit funny he thinks hes being so witty.

That being said, the Yorks should end the misery now and cut Singletary off now, enough with all this false hope.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

Do I attack anyone ?
Do I use profanity ?
Do I single anyone out in this forum ?

You guys get pissed because I am attacking a player ? Really, is this what we're really talking about here ?

See? That is your ideology coming through. You think that you're doing nothing wrong and act like oh my gosh I'm just talking about Alex. But literally no matter what happens -- s**t he could be sacked instantly -- and it's a "alex smith sucks blah blah "

You do it on purpose to get everyone else annoyed and riled up. For years and years. Same thing over and over.

Like I said, I don't mean to argue but you have got to be kidding trying to act innocent.

This. I get busted for inciting just cause I stand up for the guy and ABAA just keeps on keepin on. Talk about double standards.

~Ceadder

you use personal attacks against posters, citing user-friendly words like "moron", "idiot", etc.

I dont do that......sorry, but you and I dont use the same verbiage to get our points across.

Ummmm I do believe you should read the WHOLE context of what I say not just one word.

"...DON'T BE an... Why act like... etc."

But meh whatever I guess I should be warned for someone else's lack of comprehension issues. All good.

I apologize to the Mods cause you apparently were warned for inciting. My bad guys.

~Ceadder
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Alex Smith simply cannot win when it counts or against good team. Troy Smith should've been brought in, in the 3rd qrt.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
ZRF80 is a sad excuse for a fan. Nice to see someone get a base of fans so riled up after such a miserable loss. It's sad and a bit funny he thinks hes being so witty.

That being said, the Yorks should end the misery now and cut Singletary off now, enough with all this false hope.

ZRF80 for president
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Alex Smith simply cannot win when it counts or against good team. Troy Smith should've been brought in, in the 3rd qrt.

Troy cant win against a good team either

Originally posted by Kolohe:

What would be the point of that? I wanted Troy to be good really badly. But he had his chance and showed that he is a lot worse than even Alex Smith. He is the best QB we have... bottom line.
Alex Smith is no Joe Montana lets just agree on that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVjTlVcB1AQ

just watch it. It'll at least bring a smile to your face amist this dissapointment.
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

Does this warrant a warning ? Personal attack ?

If you ask me........no it doesnt. This is not an insult. It's a fan forum. I could easily feel insulted and counterattack. But I dont......I never isolate any poster individually. Yet, Im the one that gets warned..........interesting.

Did anyone else issue attacks like this?

Smith just seems to make matters worse, and Im glad that his fans get b***h slapped everytime they stand up for him. Serves them right for supporting this disaster 6 year project....

It has nothing to do with Smith's play and EVERYTHING to do with your ego and need to attack and belittle others. Constantly. In every thread. Regardless of topic, YOU bring Smith into it SOLELY to antagonize. Figure it out or get lost. Nearly everybody else already has. Consider this your last unofficial warning.

Are you serious ? There are posters on this forum that have cursed, provoked, and attacked me SPECIFICALLY in their posts, and you're holding a gun to my head because I said that Alex SMith's fans deserve to be b***h slapped ? Are you counting that as a personal attack on all fo Smith's supporters aka that if each and every one of them were standing in front of me, I would b***h slap them because they deserve it ?

Look, if you want to use that comment against me, then all the power to you. You're a mod, and there's nothing I can do to change your mind. But at least have the courtesy to go back and warn each and every poster that took the time to attack me personally in their posts in this gameday thread.

You have completely missed the point. I'll state it again for you:

It has nothing to do with Smith's play and EVERYTHING to do with your ego and need to attack and belittle others.

Constantly.

In every thread.

Regardless of topic, YOU bring Smith into it SOLELY to antagonize.

Figure it out or get lost.

Nearly everybody else already has.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Share 49ersWebzone