There are 169 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by eahudson49:
Tomorrow while that sick feeling is still in your gut from this latest sad 49ers performance, every single one of you has to write a letter to Jed York and let him know exactly how you feel right now. About Singletary, about Alex, about Anthony Davis, about Mike Johnson, about the Yorks...

This team is the worst team SF has fielded in at least the past 10 years. Now to be honest, Singletary isn't solely responsible for this sh*t product that we've all poured money into, one way or another. As a season ticket holder myself, I am sick about the money I chose to pour down the black hole that this once proud franchise has become.

Many people are responsible for how far this team has fallen. The Yorks are at the front of the line with a lot of others behind them...10 years of bad decisions compounded by more bad decisions each year. My fear is that the hole we now find ourselves in is way too deep for us to dig ourselves out of. Let's be brutally honest people. We're not on the rise.

We've fallen, and ain't no way we can get back up. It's time to find another team or give up on the NFL. Right now, I'm leaning toward the latter.

Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by mr2324jgf:
If Alex SMith wasnt injured, he wouldve been on that probowl list. Maybe not as high as Brady, but definitely in the 5-6 spot...........

ZRF is about to get warned for inciting and spamming.... The repetition in an effort to rile up others is not necessary.

Its a gameday thread...........you know, it gets locked and deleted after the game is over. Im not cursing or mocking other posters. Just because Alex is stinking it up and Im calling him out on it, it bothers his supporters or you mods defend them.

On the other hand, if I was sitting here talking about how great a QB he is and how he would be the perfect passer if he had the right offensive weapons and coaching, you wouldnt have a problem with that.

ANd please, if you're going to warn me for inciting.......then flip through the 100 or swo pages in this thread and warn all the posters that cursed, attacked, and mocked me........trying to get a response from me.

Really, man? It's every day all day about Alex Smith sucking. I really don't know how you can try to defend yourself. Literally every post in here has been about Alex Smith sucking. I think EVERY one.

You do it on purpose, trolling away. I'd be okay with it a little but dude -- like I said -- WE GET IT. Stop saying the same thing over and over and over and over. It's just f**king annoying, honestly.

Do I attack anyone ?
Do I use profanity ?
Do I single anyone out in this forum ?

You guys get pissed because I am attacking a player ? Really, is this what we're really talking about here ?

See? That is your ideology coming through. You think that you're doing nothing wrong and act like oh my gosh I'm just talking about Alex. But literally no matter what happens -- s**t he could be sacked instantly -- and it's a "alex smith sucks blah blah "

You do it on purpose to get everyone else annoyed and riled up. For years and years. Same thing over and over.

Like I said, I don't mean to argue but you have got to be kidding trying to act innocent.
If Alex SMith wasnt injured, he wouldve been on that probowl list. Maybe not as high as Brady, but definitely in the 5-6 spot...........

ZRF is about to get warned for inciting and spamming.... The repetition in an effort to rile up others is not necessary.

Its a gameday thread...........you know, it gets locked and deleted after the game is over. Im not cursing or mocking other posters. Just because Alex is stinking it up and Im calling him out on it, it bothers his supporters or you mods defend them.

On the other hand, if I was sitting here talking about how great a QB he is and how he would be the perfect passer if he had the right offensive weapons and coaching, you wouldnt have a problem with that.

ANd please, if you're going to warn me for inciting.......then flip through the 100 or swo pages in this thread and warn all the posters that cursed, attacked, and mocked me........trying to get a response from me.

Really, man? It's every day all day about Alex Smith sucking. I really don't know how you can try to defend yourself. Literally every post in here has been about Alex Smith sucking. I think EVERY one.

You do it on purpose, trolling away. I'd be okay with it a little but dude -- like I said -- WE GET IT. Stop saying the same thing over and over and over and over. It's just f**king annoying, honestly.

Do I attack anyone ?
Do I use profanity ?

You guys get pissed because I am attacking a player ? Really, is this what we're really talking about here ?

it's the way of this board.....a very strict FORUM... their board...their rules....even if they are kiddie rules....
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
Cant wait for Sing's post game.

Well aaahhh i gota look at tape and aaahhhh im gona go with whoever gives us the best chance to win

I would love it if a beat writer said "Mike, I know you need to look at the film first, but can you give me your gut reaction on tonights game?"

Sing, "We got our butts kicked" then he thanks Norv for beating us and well find out who has the hottest hand Wednesday
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Thank U!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cutSmithNOW:
Trade Singletary, Alex Smith, and the entire O-Line for Philp Rivers.

no, Alex gives us the best chance to win

Did anyone else issue attacks like this?

Smith just seems to make matters worse, and Im glad that his fans get b***h slapped everytime they stand up for him. Serves them right for supporting this disaster 6 year project....

It has nothing to do with Smith's play and EVERYTHING to do with your ego and need to attack and belittle others. Constantly. In every thread. Regardless of topic, YOU bring Smith into it SOLELY to antagonize. Figure it out or get lost. Nearly everybody else already has. Consider this your last unofficial warning.
moran norris gets a face mask, but they called face mask on him... refs/goodell are f*****g crooks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by horsecore:
God damnit I hate Joe Theisman.

And Millen talking about winning the division at 7 - 9.

Like it or not, what they are saying is true!

Singletary: "Well, we are still in the playoff hunt. We are going to need to play our best ball from here on out, but I believe we can still make the playoffs, and that will be one of our first goals that we set out to accomplish this season."

After we make the playoffs, our sights will then be set on the Superbowl!

WE could play our best ball of the year and it still won't matter cause the Play calling sucks ass.

We had a bunch of 3rd and short situations that were killed because Johnson and the stupid Bubble Screen.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by horsecore:
God damnit I hate Joe Theisman.

And Millen talking about winning the division at 7 - 9.

Like it or not, what they are saying is true!

Singletary: "Well, we are still in the playoff hunt. We are going to need to play our best ball from here on out, but I believe we can still make the playoffs, and that will be one of our first goals that we set out to accomplish this season."

After we make the playoffs, our sights will then be set on the Superbowl!

I know it is true - the NFC West is such a sorry division. I really hope that a 7 - 9 Niners teams doesn't go into the playoffs....

Originally posted by seeking6th:
moran norris gets a face mask, but they called face mask on him... refs/goodell are f*****g crooks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. I never thought I'd get to the point of thinking of the NFL as on the downside. But I do this year. The officiating has increasing become a joke. I think the the NFL is at risk of becoming a parody of itself. Perhaps the Arena Football League, or even the Lingerie Football League are worth taking a more serious look at as an alternative to the circus that the NFL is becoming.

Do I attack anyone ?
Do I use profanity ?

See? That is your ideology coming through. You think that you're doing nothing wrong and act like oh my gosh I'm just talking about Alex. But literally no matter what happens -- s**t he could be sacked instantly -- and it's a "alex smith sucks blah blah "

You do it on purpose to get everyone else annoyed and riled up. For years and years. Same thing over and over.

Like I said, I don't mean to argue but you have got to be kidding trying to act innocent.

This. I get busted for inciting just cause I stand up for the guy and ABAA just keeps on keepin on. Talk about double standards.

~Ceadder
  • ZRF80

Did anyone else issue attacks like this?

Smith just seems to make matters worse, and Im glad that his fans get b***h slapped everytime they stand up for him. Serves them right for supporting this disaster 6 year project....

It has nothing to do with Smith's play and EVERYTHING to do with your ego and need to attack and belittle others. Constantly. In every thread. Regardless of topic, YOU bring Smith into it SOLELY to antagonize. Figure it out or get lost. Nearly everybody else already has. Consider this your last unofficial warning.

Are you serious ? There are posters on this forum that have cursed, provoked, and attacked me SPECIFICALLY in their posts, and you're holding a gun to my head because I said that Alex SMith's fans deserve to be b***h slapped ? Are you counting that as a personal attack on all fo Smith's supporters aka that if each and every one of them were standing in front of me, I would b***h slap them because they deserve it ?

Look, if you want to use that comment against me, then all the power to you. You're a mod, and there's nothing I can do to change your mind. But at least have the courtesy to go back and warn each and every poster that took the time to attack me personally in their posts in this gameday thread.
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

Do I attack anyone ?
Do I use profanity ?

This. I get busted for inciting just cause I stand up for the guy and ABAA just keeps on keepin on. Talk about double standards.

~Ceadder

you use personal attacks against posters, citing user-friendly words like "moron", "idiot", etc.

I dont do that......sorry, but you and I dont use the same verbiage to get our points across.
Originally posted by NinersEverywhere:
Originally posted by eahudson49:
Tomorrow while that sick feeling is still in your gut from this latest sad 49ers performance, every single one of you has to write a letter to Jed York and let him know exactly how you feel right now. About Singletary, about Alex, about Anthony Davis, about Mike Johnson, about the Yorks...

This team is the worst team SF has fielded in at least the past 10 years. Now to be honest, Singletary isn't solely responsible for this sh*t product that we've all poured money into, one way or another. As a season ticket holder myself, I am sick about the money I chose to pour down the black hole that this once proud franchise has become.

Many people are responsible for how far this team has fallen. The Yorks are at the front of the line with a lot of others behind them...10 years of bad decisions compounded by more bad decisions each year. My fear is that the hole we now find ourselves in is way too deep for us to dig ourselves out of. Let's be brutally honest people. We're not on the rise.

We've fallen, and ain't no way we can get back up. It's time to find another team or give up on the NFL. Right now, I'm leaning toward the latter.

The only common denominator being the Yorks and Alex Smith, and the Yorks don't play on the field.

Ask the Rams, Falcons, Saints, Colts and Chargers how a quarterback can change the fortunes of a franchise.
Share 49ersWebzone