There are 245 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
surprised he didnt "injure" his shoulder again
Originally posted by horsecore:
God damnit I hate Joe Theisman.

And Millen talking about winning the division at 7 - 9.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by mr2324jgf:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
If Alex SMith wasnt injured, he wouldve been on that probowl list. Maybe not as high as Brady, but definitely in the 5-6 spot...........

ZRF is about to get warned for inciting and spamming.... The repetition in an effort to rile up others is not necessary.

everyone is being a smartass to each other about alex smith, i'm confused why he'd be singled out, or I for that matter?

Anyways. It was a funny comment no-less, I just felt the humor and laughed... if we aren't laughing right now we're crying, you know?

Because he turns every thread inti a smith thread and only posts things to rile up and inflame others. That's why.

I respect your position as a moderator and what you say goes, but I implore you to look at what he posted also. Other posters have tried to get a rise out of him through the entire thread in support for alex smith. The greatest debate on WZ is whether the QB is any good or not...

Like I said, I thought his comment was funny, but then against I don't like Smith either so maybe i'm partial..

However, countless others post the "yea, alex smith can't block for himself, and cover vincent jackson" in an effort to provoke people like ZRF and myself so it does go both ways...
Cant wait for Sing's post game.

Well aaahhh i gota look at tape and aaahhhh im gona go with whoever gives us the best chance to win
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
If Alex SMith wasnt injured, he wouldve been on that probowl list. Maybe not as high as Brady, but definitely in the 5-6 spot...........

ZRF is about to get warned for inciting and spamming.... The repetition in an effort to rile up others is not necessary.

Its a gameday thread...........you know, it gets locked and deleted after the game is over. Im not cursing or mocking other posters. Just because Alex is stinking it up and Im calling him out on it, it bothers his supporters or you mods defend them.

On the other hand, if I was sitting here talking about how great a QB he is and how he would be the perfect passer if he had the right offensive weapons and coaching, you wouldnt have a problem with that.

ANd please, if you're going to warn me for inciting.......then flip through the 100 or swo pages in this thread and warn all the posters that cursed, attacked, and mocked me........trying to get a response from me.

Really, man? It's every day all day about Alex Smith sucking. I really don't know how you can try to defend yourself. Literally every post in here has been about Alex Smith sucking. I think EVERY one.

You do it on purpose, trolling away. I'd be okay with it a little but dude -- like I said -- WE GET IT. Stop saying the same thing over and over and over and over. It's just f**king annoying, honestly.

Seems to be an attention whore imo, folks should ignore him and he'd probably stop
In past weeks (Prior to the Raiders game) I did blame Alex because those losses were mostly on him. But for the first time this season...I can't completely blame the guy for this. I'm not making excuses but Alex is just not Phillip Rivers. The Chargers...quite simply...are just a SUPERIOR team. It was like back in 94 when we played the Falcons or something...there was just NO CHANCE for them.

Alex isn't good..no doubt...but as team..we're just not good enough to beat a team like the Chargers. Our coaching is CERTAINLY not capable of beating Oregon, let alone a legit NFL team.

Again...not apologizing for Smith or anything...but I can't say with certainty that HE IS THE SOLE reason for this loss. Our defense completely collapsed. We had key drops. We don't take shots downfield when we NEED TO (maybe Alex's fault who knows...I'll just blame him), and we just get OUT SCHEMED against good teams. Add to that...the Chargers pass rush has been fvcking spectacular tonight. I'm not blaming the o-line...they're young and inexperienced. Bound to get pwned against the #1 Defense.

Anyway..call me whatever you want but that's my view. I def want Alex gone but this game is hardly "on him." The announcers agree along with David White, Mike Sando, etc. Again...I'm not saying Alex is not at fault at ALL...(he's not a good QB)...but WE SHOULD KNOW that he's not like Rivers...our coaches should KNOW THAT...so why not scheme properly like last week. It's just ridiculous.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Buy but but Troy takes too many sacks.
Originally posted by Chief:
They just said we should give Dingleberry another year.

Wow

Not surprising, they all play on teams that got destroyed by the Niners of the 80's. They must want the Niners to keep sucking
Wow . . . Hire Theismann as GM!! . . . what an idiot!
Tomorrow while that sick feeling is still in your gut from this latest sad 49ers performance, every single one of you has to write a letter to Jed York and let him know exactly how you feel right now. About Singletary, about Alex, about Anthony Davis, about Mike Johnson, about the Yorks...

This team is the worst team SF has fielded in at least the past 10 years. Now to be honest, Singletary isn't solely responsible for this sh*t product that we've all poured money into, one way or another. As a season ticket holder myself, I am sick about the money I chose to pour down the black hole that this once proud franchise has become.

Many people are responsible for how far this team has fallen. The Yorks are at the front of the line with a lot of others behind them...10 years of bad decisions compounded by more bad decisions each year. My fear is that the hole we now find ourselves in is way too deep for us to dig ourselves out of. Let's be brutally honest people. We're not on the rise.

We've fallen, and ain't no way we can get back up. It's time to find another team or give up on the NFL. Right now, I'm leaning toward the latter.

ALL announcers BLOW!

those clowns were/are giving the chargers much love and praise... they're playing the sorry niners, big f*****g deal.

chargers will get eliminated in the first round by any of the top teams in the afc!

STUPID ANNOUNCERS!!!

NFLN will have Singletary's post game presser!
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
Cant wait for Sing's post game.

Well aaahhh i gota look at tape and aaahhhh im gona go with whoever gives us the best chance to win

I would love it if a beat writer said "Mike, I know you need to look at the film first, but can you give me your gut reaction on tonights game?"
Originally posted by sacniner:

everyone is being a smartass to each other about alex smith, i'm confused why he'd be singled out, or I for that matter?

Anyways. It was a funny comment no-less, I just felt the humor and laughed... if we aren't laughing right now we're crying, you know?

Because he turns every thread inti a smith thread and only posts things to rile up and inflame others. That's why.

Thank you. Every time I come on a gameday thread his repetitive posts dominate and ruin the thread. It becomes ONLY a Smith thread that does not discuss any other part of the game.

I didnt know my comments had so much influence in a gameday thread, considering that we post about 3 pages worth of material after every play.....

Yeah, you are an innocent bystander. You post on these threads WAY more than anyone. It's obvious your motivation is to get a rise out of people and it works. The game is not discussed, just Alex.
Share 49ersWebzone