LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 137 users in the forums

Grief of a 49er Fan: Which stage are you?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Grief of a 49er Fan: Which stage are you?

Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Amixture of anger depression and resignation. Where are my pills?

HAHAHAHA GOOD ONE AND CLASSIC....HAHAHAHA

FROM LIMA-PERU
combination of denial and depression. I became a niners fan in the 2004 season and all I have seen for 7 years is losing. still think alex is the answer.
When the gameday is close... DENIAL

If we win... DENIAL (with more hope, but moderated) and remain in this state for a few days..
If we loose, I relive in my mind all the bad experiences accumulated of the past... DEPRESSION & RESIGNATION and remain in this state for a few days....

When the gameday is close DENIAL... again

is a weekly cycle
[ Edited by NinersEverywhere on Dec 7, 2010 at 8:37 PM ]
Is "moving on" a stage of grief? I'm about to switch teams, from the 49ers to the Patriots. It's going to be fun being a Patriots fan.
There's one more: Acceptance. I've been in that stage for years now but still hope for the best.
  • SFGem
  • Veteran
im experiencing unpredented levels of 49ers related grief. sing announcing he's playing alex this weekend was too much.
Originally posted by FourNine49:
What a funny thread!

But really, the thing that sucks is when a fan from another team looks for a 49er forum to talk crap on, they'll find us and figure that they won't even have to because we're doing it to ourselves.

Pathetic.

Have you ever checked forums from other teams that have sucked for many years? They are all the same as this one.
Share 49ersWebzone