LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 389 users in the forums

Grief of a 49er Fan: Which stage are you?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Grief of a 49er Fan: Which stage are you?

I'm at the point where I'm just waiting 4 weeks until it rains blood at 4949 Centennial Blvd, on Jan 3rd.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Missed one.

NUMB!

~Ceadder

Wish I was there, but I am still in depression mode. They are just outright terrible. The playcalling, coaching staff, and Sing in particular almost make it embarassing to be a Niners fan. And to top it off, I had to buy a coworker (a Cowboy fan, no less) coffee today because he gave me 10.5 and the Niners couldn't cover it!
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Missed one.

NUMB!

~Ceadder

Wish I was there, but I am still in depression mode. They are just outright terrible. The playcalling, coaching staff, and Sing in particular almost make it embarassing to be a Niners fan. And to top it off, I had to buy a coworker (a Cowboy fan, no less) coffee today because he gave me 10.5 and the Niners couldn't cover it!

Ouch! See you were still in "Denial" when you took that bet.
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Missed one.

NUMB!

~Ceadder

A big ol' OUCH. Sorry to hear that bro. Niners fans should never have to succumb to a cowboy fan. That really hurts.
What about disinterest?
  • Gabie
Pretty much in shock. I will never stop supporting. I remember the winning years, and I know it will happen again. So in the mean time I'm just going to always hope for the best. That all I can do.
Where was the "Don't Give A #H@$@ Anymore" option?
  • Veteran
Stockholme Syndrom.
optimistic but we have to learn how to capitalize on momentum and score.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Denial was when Garcia and Owens left thinking we could still be good

Anger was when we weren't

Bargaining was when Nolan, Alex, Gore, all came aboard and I got my hopes back up

Depression was when they were dashed (again)

Resignation is where I'm at

Well put

Being a 49er fan makes me not give a s**t about football anymore. I'm almost mad at the NFL for making me a fan of one of it's teams.
I'm not really mad anymore... I knew this is who we were. But for whatever reason I allowed myself to believe in the hope for this year. Usually I go right off the bat and say we will suck. This year it took a little time to believe that. But now no doubt has been left by this team as to what we really are.
Originally posted by BringBackTO:
Resignation. I still watch the games but multitask with other stuff while I do.

This
Originally posted by Youngone:
Still hard to believe we suck this bad
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I'm not really mad anymore... I knew this is who we were. But for whatever reason I allowed myself to believe in the hope for this year. Usually I go right off the bat and say we will suck. This year it took a little time to believe that. But now no doubt has been left by this team as to what we really are.

You mean offseason and preseason right? Cause after the first game in Seattle it was pretty evident that we were done.
Share 49ersWebzone