There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Grief of a 49er Fan: Which stage are you?

Grief of a 49er Fan: Which stage are you?

Denial
Resignation. I still watch the games but multitask with other stuff while I do.
Originally posted by BringBackTO:
Resignation. I still watch the games but multitask with other stuff while I do.

Combo of denial and depression....... I expect a win even though the Ninerers suck and I'm depressed when the Niners lose..............
Still hard to believe we suck this bad
Amixture of anger depression and resignation. Where are my pills?
was numb but now it doesn't seem to bother me. it all starts with the owners and jed is just saving face of his inept daddy o
Denial was when Garcia and Owens left thinking we could still be good

Anger was when we weren't

Bargaining was when Nolan, Alex, Gore, all came aboard and I got my hopes back up

Depression was when they were dashed (again)

Resignation is where I'm at
I think I'm in the "f**k YOU SINGLETARY" stage right now.

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I think I'm in the "f**k YOU SINGLETARY" stage right now.


so... i'm guessing anger?
Resignation. I don't feel anything when they lose, and I know this current coaching staff will never win a SB, let alone achieve a playoff experience. The team is in limbo until changes are made.
Every fan of this team should be angry. It's all I can do not to throw something at the TV every time I see a run up the gut or Singletary's stupid face.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Denial was when Garcia and Owens left thinking we could still be good

Anger was when we weren't

Bargaining was when Nolan, Alex, Gore, all came aboard and I got my hopes back up

Depression was when they were dashed (again)

Resignation is where I'm at

The last time I was sane was when we won the Giants playoff game. Going around and around this cycle... the usual suspects: TO, Dennis Erickson, Terry Donahue, Rashaun Woods (remember him? @#$@), Kwame Harris, Brandon Freakin' Lloyd, Tim Rattay, Cody Pickett, Ken Dorsey, Nolan, Alex Smith, Jimmy Raye, Singletary

It's been a long pitiful ride and I'm at Resignation once again.
Originally posted by Youngone:
Still hard to believe we suck this bad

That's where the denial kicked in. We kept hoping it was just some kind of funk or fluke.
Come on guys, we got this!





SUPER denial should have been an option.