LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Which action star would you rather have as a HC?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which action star would you rather have as a HC?

• Silky
  • Veteran
and how would they benefit our team? I say White Goodman. He's sleek and agile and wouldn't run a draw right before halftime.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Bruce Willis as John McClane.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Right now I would rather have Steve Urkel as our new HC over Sing. I know hes not an action star but Sing isnt a coach
Good lord. Can you imagine The Governator as our HC?

Mike Johnson: What play should we call, coach?

Arnold: We are down at half. Throw it!

Mike Johnson: Are you sure?

Arnold: DO IT! DO IT NOW!

And during postgame, after a loss:

Reporter: What was your reaction after losing to the Cardinals, coach?

Arnold: KILL ME! KILL ME NOW!!

I voted White Goodman because he's cutthroat and will exploit the other team, without mercy. Pat Pat HISS! Purple Cobras!
Burgandy because his office would be the best, the shelves stocked with leather-bound books and smelling of rich mahogany.

And, don't forget that Eddie D's office had leather carpeting. There would be some sort of continuation there and that would be a good thing.
BURGUNDY

He is a west coast fella and would mesh well with our roster

Brian Fantana could be our OC, his playcalling would work 60% of the time ..Everytime
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
BURGUNDY

Brian Fantana could be our OC, his playcalling would work 60% of the time ..Everytime

THIS!
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
BURGUNDY

All he would have to do is wear sex panther around the other team's HC and they would run off the field. Then we would get the win

Jack Bauer - we need something done in 24
I think we need to get Gene Hackman, just look at what he was able to do with Keanu Reeves as his QB!!!!
I voted Chuck Norris because he once destroyed the periodic table, as Chuck only believes in the element of surprise ...consider your thread derailed my good man

For realz though, you gotta go with McLean. No bullsh*t, no excuses, just get it f**king done baby
My vote would go to one of my favorite movie character, Michael Corleone. He is just cold, calculated, and have such a killer instinct. And he would do it in style. No one will see it coming, as soon as they see it, its already too damn late.
Share 49ersWebzone