LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

i am a niner fan still

Shop Find 49ers gear online
if you really look at troy, he is basically still a rookie ,and also by him not being in training also goes against him if any mistakes are being made because he has not had a full nfl season and look at the coaching staff we have it, it is really to hard to tell. the coaching staff we have is a joke . and our defense is slow in the secondary .has no pass rush. i mean this whole season is like a nightmare we need a major change simply as this we suck and we have a coaching staff that does not know what the hell they are doing. bu i am still a niner fan
Good for you, so am I (even though I don't want us to win the next couple of games and risk keeping that piece of crap coach and not landing the best possible draft number).
Complete rebuild.
I like boobies.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
I like boobies.

I'm still a niner fan, but we need a regime change.

All I want for Christmas, is a Jim Harbaugh and Andrew Luck!
cool
I am a fan, thats why I am ashamed of these a*****es we have coaching this group of bums!
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I am a fan, thats why I am ashamed of these a*****es we have coaching this group of bums!
Sigh...We are all still fans. God Almighty.

Troy has had 4 years to get it done. He hasn't. He sucks. Get over it.

we need to start over at the top, we need new leaders. We have a pretty awesome young group of core players. Just regime change!
Troy is a 4 year vet that has been cut by a great GM. He is horrible, get over it. His play against good teams makes Alex look great.
Originally posted by binary2nd:
Troy is a 4 year vet that has been cut by a great GM. He is horrible, get over it. His play against good teams makes Alex look great.

This made me chuckle.

LB
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Football is footbll, if you can play, you can play. Just look at Bradford, he doesn't have much NFL experience yet he makes plays. Either you have it or you don't. No excuses.
  • SFGem
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nealrice:
I'm still a niner fan, but we need a regime change.

All I want for Christmas, is a Jim Harbaugh and Andrew Luck!

that sounds kinda homo bro. it sounds like you want them to run a train on you.
Share 49ersWebzone