There are 264 users in the forums

Two what ifs answered today.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
two if's always turn into.two things that should change.

The two things that stood out were
1- Troy Smith is not a our option for the future, I love his play and hustle but he is not a field general to lead our team.
2- DBs need to be our focus coming into the draft, after Donald Driver scored today it just embarrassed me and made me as a fan.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
What if Mike McCarthy was our head coach?

what if unicorns and marshmellows fell from the sky and every day was filled with puppies and pizza! :)
Bulaga season has been just as up and down as Davis. Your assessment just isn't accurate.
Originally posted by 9erred:
2010- Niners told Brian Bulaga they would pick him if he was available at 11, the niners traded a 4th rounder to move up to spots to pick Anthony Davis. I watched Bulaga the whole game, and he is a much better pass protector than Davis, at this point he is not as dominant of a run blocker, but he has not had as many false starts as Davis. Green Bay plus 1 in first round.

2005 Couldve wouldve should of, The niners could have had Rodgers over Smith.

Sigh,.

Im sure Alex Smith wished he was on the Packers too
NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA
$18.99 Discount Sports jerseys
High quality
Since this year 12,000 people have purchased on our site
get more sports product!
Please visit:
www.bbeststore.com
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:
Rodgers probably would have been a bust under Nolan/Sing too.

THIS
NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA
$18.99 Discount Sports jerseys
High quality
Since this year 12,000 people have purchased on our site
get more sports product!
Please visit:
www.bbeststore.com
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
What if Mike McCarthy was our head coach?

Gee, too bad now that people were calling for his head in '05 right? Oh well.

I still think the "What if Aaron Rodgers were our quarterback" question would have resulted in Rodgers getting HIS shoulder separated and then throwing Nolan under the bus and subsequently walking away from the team and being successful somewhere else. Smith doesn't seem to have it in him to openly reveal disagreements between him and Singletary (and hardly even Nolan, even during Shouldergate) to the public.
Davis dominated Clay Matthews today, who did bulaga have to stop? NObody
Didn't really keep my eye on bulaga. But I must say AD looked pretty good today.before the game I felt that clay mathews was gonna have his way with him,but AD was able to keep him quite most of the game. Hopefully we won't have to compare him to kwame Harris anymore

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by 9erred:
2010- Niners told Brian Bulaga they would pick him if he was available at 11, the niners traded a 4th rounder to move up to spots to pick Anthony Davis. I watched Bulaga the whole game, and he is a much better pass protector than Davis, at this point he is not as dominant of a run blocker, but he has not had as many false starts as Davis. Green Bay plus 1 in first round.

2005 Couldve wouldve should of, The niners could have had Rodgers over Smith.

Sigh,.

That was answered a loooong time ago...
Anthony Davis had a good day today against one of the best pass rushers in the game...SO CALM DOWN WITH THE ANTI DAVIS s**t!

I'm tired up hearing it. He's a rookie and is going to have ups and downs when learning on the job. He's show some good and bad things which can be built upon moving forward.

And this +1000000
Originally posted by Sjceruti:

And this +1000000

for real. it's almost a given rodgers is glad 1. we didn't pick him coz he woulda went through the same cluster f*ck alex did and yes turn a bust, and 2. that gb snagged him so he could hold brett's clipboard and jockstrap for 3 years. YOU SERIOUSLY THINK EVEN ALEX COULDA F*CKED UP THAT SCENARIO???
Share 49ersWebzone