There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
So when do you guys think the booing and the "we want Troy" chants will start ?

I hope as soon as Alex steps on the field.

That would be classic, it just might reason enough to watch this game.

I'm thinking about not even watching this sunday

Same here, I think Im gonna take my babies up to the snow instead.
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WestCoast:
So when do you guys think the booing and the "we want Troy" chants will start ?

I hope as soon as Alex steps on the field.

That would be classic, it just might reason enough to watch this game.

I'm thinking about not even watching this sunday

You're going to miss a great win, then.
Ok...I get the Alex bashing...but, what if he wins? Just about everybody's planning on seeing him lose. But...consider this: this is make-or-break for him and this season. He's a hungry QB right now...healthy...ready to make a splash. With Westbrook and Dixon comfortable taking handoffs in the spread formation, Alex will be in his comfort zone. I hope he has a big game...and starts the rest of the year. Many are saying, why go back to him? Well, again, this is it...for him and the team. He knows Seattle far better than Troy does...so, I say, go Alex and Go Niners.
play calling, coaching and lack of execution will all lead to alex smith not lighting it up
Originally posted by RonMexico:
play calling, coaching and lack of execution will all lead to alex smith not lighting it up

Anthony Davis should also be a factor.

right? whoever takes over in the offsn at qb, hc, and/or gm...a solid line seriously HAS to be built if we ever expect this offense to go anywhere. it all starts from the 3 mentioned positions.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Ok...I get the Alex bashing...but, what if he wins? Just about everybody's planning on seeing him lose. But...consider this: this is make-or-break for him and this season. He's a hungry QB right now...healthy...ready to make a splash. With Westbrook and Dixon comfortable taking handoffs in the spread formation, Alex will be in his comfort zone. I hope he has a big game...and starts the rest of the year. Many are saying, why go back to him? Well, again, this is it...for him and the team. He knows Seattle far better than Troy does...so, I say, go Alex and Go Niners.

just remember the Texan game last year, everyone was excited about him taking over including myself, and rest is history.....
I swear going to these games is like paying to be f**ked in the ass
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
LOL

Quote:
Crabtree on QB change "At this point, I’m pretty much done with surprises."

What if he wins?

We'd still be 5-8 with false hope of making the playoffs.

We'd have to play mistake free football, and that's not Alex Smith football.

We've have heard the same stuff for 6 years now. This is a make or break for Alex. How many times must we heard it before it actually breaks?
LOL

Quote:
Crabtree on QB change "At this point, I’m pretty much done with surprises."

I dont blame him. This coaching staff is useless and the players are probably tired of the inept and unprofessional handling of the team.

ALEX DEEP 55 YARD PASS TO VD TOUCHDOWN!!!!

oh wait, Anthony Davis got called for holding, can't believe I didn't expect that.

So if Alex connects with a bomb this Sunday, take a second before screaming, and see if there's a flag.
Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:

ALEX DEEP 55 YARD PASS TO VD TOUCHDOWN!!!!

oh wait, Anthony Davis got called for holding, can't believe I didn't expect that.

So if Alex connects with a bomb this Sunday, take a second before screaming, and see if there's a flag.

been doing that for 6 years.