Breaking:
Round 3, Pick 2: 49ers select Colorado CB Ahkello Witherspoon

There are 744 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

We might win this one to make our ending record a 6-10.

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Just stay competitive

-9fA
beating seattle will give me a bit of consolation. if there is one coach i hate, it is that smug, rah-rah prick, carrol. i hope we run a sweep play to his side and knock him on his ass.
Time to stomp the Seahawks!!!

Go Niners!!!
This is gonna be badass, we're gonna get our asses blown-out at home. The fans will march out of the stadium/boo the s**t out of Sing, he'll probably get fired the following Monday (since the playoffs will be impossible).
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This is gonna be badass, we're gonna get our asses blown-out at home. The fans will march out of the stadium/boo the s**t out of Sing, he'll probably get fired the following Monday (since the playoffs will be impossible).

"we want Troy"
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Josh Mcd got fired today, fire f**king sing.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Hell I would fire Sing and just replace him with a cutout figure of Bill Walsh.

I bet our team would play better.
the seaquacks will get stomped!

ribs will be cracked!

ankles/knees get tweaked!

shoulders will get effed up!

caps get peeled and wigs get twisted!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Hell I would fire Sing and just replace him with a cutout figure of Bill Walsh.

I bet our team would play better.

Just don't get shut out at home s**t
Go Seahawks

Please whoop the niners on sunday.
If there are two things I can't stand, it's USC and Seattle. That's why I really despise Seattle right now--it's the winning (ugh) combination of Pete Carroll, that horrid Seahawk Teal, and Seahawks fans.

We'd better be back with a vengeance and wipe that smirk off of Carroll's face.
Alex Smith will start this game and do just enough to lose it in the 4th quarter.

But -- once the 49ers are eliminated from playoff contention and the pressure is off -- he will play lights out football.

He will use those final three games to erase the first half of a terrible season and earn yet another shot as 49ers QB.

He will open 2011 as the unquestioned starter -- with JT O' Sullivan at backup -- and proceed to lose the first seven straight.

Jed will issue emails proclaiming the 49ers are not out of the playoff hunt -- yet.
Share 49erswebzone