There are 252 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
We might win this one to make our ending record a 6-10.

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Just stay competitive

-9fA
beating seattle will give me a bit of consolation. if there is one coach i hate, it is that smug, rah-rah prick, carrol. i hope we run a sweep play to his side and knock him on his ass.
Time to stomp the Seahawks!!!

Go Niners!!!
This is gonna be badass, we're gonna get our asses blown-out at home. The fans will march out of the stadium/boo the s**t out of Sing, he'll probably get fired the following Monday (since the playoffs will be impossible).
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This is gonna be badass, we're gonna get our asses blown-out at home. The fans will march out of the stadium/boo the s**t out of Sing, he'll probably get fired the following Monday (since the playoffs will be impossible).

"we want Troy"
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Josh Mcd got fired today, fire f**king sing.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Hell I would fire Sing and just replace him with a cutout figure of Bill Walsh.

I bet our team would play better.
the seaquacks will get stomped!

ribs will be cracked!

ankles/knees get tweaked!

shoulders will get effed up!

caps get peeled and wigs get twisted!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Hell I would fire Sing and just replace him with a cutout figure of Bill Walsh.

I bet our team would play better.

Just don't get shut out at home s**t
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Go Seahawks

Please whoop the niners on sunday.
If there are two things I can't stand, it's USC and Seattle. That's why I really despise Seattle right now--it's the winning (ugh) combination of Pete Carroll, that horrid Seahawk Teal, and Seahawks fans.

We'd better be back with a vengeance and wipe that smirk off of Carroll's face.
Alex Smith will start this game and do just enough to lose it in the 4th quarter.

But -- once the 49ers are eliminated from playoff contention and the pressure is off -- he will play lights out football.

He will use those final three games to erase the first half of a terrible season and earn yet another shot as 49ers QB.

He will open 2011 as the unquestioned starter -- with JT O' Sullivan at backup -- and proceed to lose the first seven straight.

Jed will issue emails proclaiming the 49ers are not out of the playoff hunt -- yet.
Share 49ersWebzone